N: Bey

B: yeah

N:...

She didn't know how to form her question and it frustrated her

B: what's wrong?

N: nothing it's just I've been thinking. When this baby is here...

B:... will things change?

It was as if she had read her mind. Nicki looked at her a bit taken back that she had took the words right out of her mouth. She nodded.

B: of course they will. But I'll make sure they'll change for the better. You know how I wanna be the parent I never had and no one will stop me from doing that. But... at the same you'll still be one of my main priorities. Things won't change between us but they will around us.

Nicki nodded, she knew she needed the reassurance otherwise her mind was gonna go crazy.

B: you okay?

N: yeah... I love you

B: I love you more

They said as they leaned in for a kiss which made them smile when they pulled away.

B: let's go to sleep

She whispered before kissing her forehead making Nicki rest her face in Beyoncé's chest.

N: night baby

B: goodnight princess

She said wrapping her arms around her before they both started to drift off to sleep.

A WEEK LATER

Beyoncé walked into her room for the third time to see Nicki sleeping once again after she told her for the second time to wake up. This past week she's been so tired and nauseous, Beyoncé felt really bad but couldn't do anything to make her feel better except letting her rest and stay in bed while Beyoncé took care of things.

B: baby come on get up please we have to go to the appointment

She said gently.

N: I don't wanna go

Nicki so as she clung to her covers.

B: baby we have to to make sure plum plum is okay. It won't even take that long and I can get you food on the way back

N: no because every time I eat I throw up. Just the thought of it makes me sick

Beyoncé knew she wasn't being dramatic. Yesterday Beyoncé mentioned food enough times for Nicki to bolt to the bathroom to be sick.

B: well you're at least having soup or something small. But come on I'll help you dress if you're tired.

Nicki sighed and slowly sat up on the bed. As Beyoncé was about to help her up out of bed her phone rang. She quickly accepted the call and put whoever it was on speaker and went back to helping Nicki.

B: hello?

Jenay: Beyoncé where are you?

Beyoncé frowned thinking why she wanted to know

B: I'm at home why?

Jenay: you do know you're supposed to meet me and heaven right?

B: I do remember but what time was it again?

She asked as she got Nicki to finally stand up but she just laid on Beyoncé's body Making Beyoncé sigh.

Jenay: in an hour!