"Wow! Who thought you that?" Kabiesi asked smiling.

"My mum and grandma sir." Itunu replied,

"Interesting. Taiwo?" The king called for his personal assistant/bodyguard.

"Yes sir." Taiwo stepped forward a little.

"Give me my purse please." The king requested and Taiwo gave him a black purse then bowed and fell back to his previous position. Kabiesi took out two one thousand naira notes and stretched it towards Itunu saying,

"Take this as a reward for learning and knowing how to greet a king."

Itunu shook his head and Kabiesi said,

"Iro o*! Your mother and grandmother didn't teach you that you don't reject a kings offer to you?"

"No sir."

"Well, now you know. Oya, take it and use it to buy something nice for yourself."

"Thank you Kabiesi." Ayo appreciated.

"I didn't give you money. I am so sorry I was not here when you arrived. I went for an emergency Kings' meeting." Kabiesi apologized looking at Ayo.

Ayo answered, "No problem sir. Mummy told me though we would like to leave now."

"Before you leave, my dear, I need to talk to you." Olori said.

Kabiesi protested, "But 'Denike, it does not affect the people that are leaving na. Let the children go jare."

"My dear, it's not going to take a while at all. Just some seconds." Olori pressed.

"Okay, Ayo, you heard the queen. You will have to wait a few more minutes but I will ensure Taiwo drive you and Itunu safe home." Kabiesi promised.

"Dad, I can drive her." Kore pitched in.

"I know. You can join them but Taiwo will do the driving. Oya, Iya*, let's get this over with." Kabiesi said and left the room for his room with Olori on his heels. When they got to his room, he asked,

"Madam, what are you up to?"

"I am not up to anything jo. Did you see that boy?" Olori asked.

"Which boy?" Kabiesi asked sitting down.

"Itunu nao." Olori said.

"Ehn, what happened to him?" Kabiesi asked.

"Can't you see he is like the spitting image of Adekorede when he was that same age?" Olori asked.

"Adenike, you've started with all these your wahala and speculations o." Kabiesi said.

"Wait, I will be right back." Olori said and dashed towards the adjoining door between her room and his room then came back seconds later with some pictures. Then she gave Kabiesi and said,

"See for yourself."

"Iro o*!" Kabiesi exclaimed looking at the resemblance.

"Tooto ni*." Olori confirmed.

"Korede actually looks like the boy o. Could it be that...?" Kabiesi trailed off.

"How? Judging from the boy's age,
Adekorede was in the university and if you recall very well, he didn't come back all the time." Olori said.

"What do we do now?" Kabiesi asked.

"I will talk to Adekorede."

"Please do, so we can get to the root of this matter."