"Did you take my son...? Do you know where my baby is...?" she asked as her voice became a little stronger.

My hand fell to my mouth as I tried to muffle my cries, "No... No, no, no... I would never... I... I met a boy named Harry and he knew him... I just... I didn't know if they were connected... I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for your loss... I'm sorry..." 

"You know Harry Styles...?" 

"Y...Yes. Yes, I do," I stated a bit more firmly.

There was a small bit of noise on the other end of the line. "Oliver... Why did you call...?" she asked as her voice returned to its soft tone. 

The cool tears dripped down my cheeks as I inhaled a deep breath, "I just want to know why I'm having these dreams... I thought you might be able to help me... I... I'm afraid..." 

"Oliver... I will do my best to help you. I just need  you to tell me what you're dreaming, okay...? I... I'll do anything I can to help you," she almost whispered out the last parts.

My heart ached inside my chest, "My dreams..."

"OLIVER! OLIVER WHERE ARE YOU!"

I almost dropped the phone as my father's voice reached my ears. Terror filled me, but I didn't know why. That man was my father, my protector... My stronghold. 

"Oliver, are you still there...?" Jay called into the phone. 

"I've got to go... I'm sorry for bothering you... I'm so sorry..." I cried and forced myself to my feet. My sleeve ran desperately over my eyes in an attempt to stop my tears.

Her frantic voice reached me, "Oliver, please... Please keep talking to me... How old are you...? Answer me that..."

"I turned eighteen this past year... I've got to go... My... My father is looking for me..." I hung up the phone just as I heard a gasp on her end of the line. Why did calling my father, my father... feel so wrong? I pushed open the door to the phone booth. "I... I'm right here father..."

He grabbed onto my wrist roughly and I froze. My heart pounded loudly in my ears as I stared up at him. The look in his eyes... the look of terror, of pain, and of anger... I had seen it before. "There you are!" he shouted at me.

I didn't move. I couldn't. This was all to familiar. I was terrified. "Let go..." I whispered out softly.

His grip tightened a little as he spun on his heel and began pulling me back in the direction of the restaurant, "We're going home." 

I followed after him as Jay's voice played over and over in my head. I needed her. I wanted to be with her. I had no idea who she was.

"What were you doing out so late?" he growled over his shoulder in more of a panicked manner than angry.

I pulled my wrist away from his grasp and rubbed at it nervously, "I needed a walk..."

"Don't do it again..." he muttered before locking the part of the door that was just out of my reach and continuing back into his bed room.

I stared down at my hands and walked back to my room. I shut the door quietly and climbed into my bed. My sheets tangled around me uncomfortably. All I wanted in that moment was to see those rocket ship covered sheets. I wanted to know why I knew them. I wanted to know why I no longer knew all of this. 

I slipped my cell phone from my pocket and saved Jay's number into my phone, whether I would call that poor woman again, I didn't know. My fingers trembled as I brought up a message for the only person who might be there for me at that moment, Curly.