Nap Time

FP Jones

If there was one thing Ruby hated, it was nap time. Excitement filled her veins from the moment she woke up till the moment she went to sleep. She never wanted to miss out on anything.

"You're falling asleep on the floor Ruby, why don't you have a nap in your bed?" FP tried to console with her.

"I'm not falling asleep anywhere." She tutted. FP couldn't deny the smirk on his face, his daughter was the spitting image of you.

"How come you always nap when mommy is home?" He asked and she shrugged her shoulders. As if one queue, you walked through the door.

"Y/N babe, Ruby won't go to bed to nap." FP almost whined.

"Ruby-Jo, nap time, come on." You ushered and instantly, she got up and headed to her room.

"I have the magic touch."

Jughead Jones

"That kid will fall asleep anywhere, believe me." Jughead told both your mom and his dad at the dinner table.

"Nap time seems to be anytime." You continued, trying to stifle back the laugh as your son slept in the chair.

"It's weird because it feels like yesterday he was doing that in a high chair." Your mom frowned.

"You did the exact same thing when you were a baby, boy." FP swigged on his beer.

"He never sleeps when we want him too, but as soon as we don't say anything, he just goes and does it." You told them.

"It's quite cute though, you have to admit." Your mum grinned.

"Not when he nearly drowns himself in spaghetti when he face-plants mom." You laughed.

Sweet Pea

"Now for all hell to break loose." You groaned, walking into the twins bedroom with Pea beside you.

"Y/N they've been napping for nearly three hours, they have to wake up." Sweet Pea told you.

"I didn't agree to this, you can wake them." You pushed yourself back to the door of the room to let your boyfriend deal with the situation.

"Kids, time to wake up, daylights burning!" Sweet Pea practically shouted while opening the curtains.

"You did not just wake me from my sleep." Roman huffed.

"Why did you do that?" Aurora groaned and you burst out laughing.

"Yep, they're definitely yours Pea." You chuckled.

"Mom you could've stopped him!"

Fangs Fogarty

"After your lunch what do you want to do?" You asked your daughter as she ate her sandwich. She was thinking long and hard.

"I know, how about a nap?" Fangs raised his arm. Sky's face practically lit up.

"Such a good plan dad, I love nap time." Sky smiled, trying to squabble down her food.

"Hey you'll choke, calm down. Nap time can still happen." You reminded her and she slowed down.

"I never used to like nap time, but you'll appreciate it now, rather then later down the line where you wish to have a nap but can't have one." Fangs told Sky.

"I'm not old, so I like nap time." She shrugged and Fangs's jaw dropped.

"Sky Fogarty, I'm not old either!"