Chapter One

**so my internet has been down for a while so i cant use my laptop to watch the show or write the chapter so im doing it on my phone. This chapter will take place before the first episode**

I was finally here, the place where i would be spending the remainer of my life in. The place reeked, obviously, like sanitization, like hospital. Hah, ironic, i know.

Ill tell you one thing, i did not want to be here, at all. Whats the point of sending me all the way to another country?

I leaned against the nurses station and waited for my doctor to show up. The place seemed fairly organized and from seeing some of the nurses roaming around, the place was pretty hard to sneak out of.

Which meant, i needed a plan.

My thoughts were interrupted when McSteamy(like the hot attending from greys anatomy) came up to me. I recognized him as my doctor because he held my case file in his hand, and his name tag said Dr. McAndrew. 

He gave me a sincere smile and i tried to make mine look as real as possible. "Welcome to Ocean Park Hospital, I take it you had a good trip here?"

I shrugged, i was here alone, and i would be until i get released or leave in a body bag. "The trip was a bit uncomfortable,  but im fine."

McSteamy nodded and motioned me to follow him, talking me into an examination room. "Obviously we dont know much about your cancer since you were diagnosed, so im going to have to run some tests."  I nodded and watched as he pulled out needle to get some blood.
"After this, nurse Jackson will be showing you to your room, for now you will be rooming alone due to your..condition." I nodded, not flinching at all as he inserted the needle into a vein.

He looked up at me, "So tell me more about your life at home, whats london like?"

"Rainy." He nodded and took off the blue elastic thing to make my veins pop and removed the needle.

Helping me off of the bed, since i was still a bit weak, we headed back to the nurses station.

My eyes catching sight of a very handsome boy rolling around in a wheelchair. He was bald, most likely from treatment but that didnt stop him from being extremely attractive.

McSteamy was talking to one of the nurses who looked over at me, confirming my suspicion that they were talking about me. My stamina was starting to decrease, and i leaned on the counter for support, my breathes becoming shorter.

McSteamy grabbed my file and pushed himself off of the nurse's station, "oh, and make sure you get her an oxygen tank."

Great, I'm going to look like Hazel Grace Lancaster. The nurse who had finished speaking to McSteamy and headed over to me, a small smile on her face.

"Hello, I'm nurse Jackson, ill be monitoring you from now on." I nodded and followed behind her as she took off. 

We headed over to one of the elevators and got in, "you'll be staying on the pediatric floor, you have your own room for the time being."

I nodded, fumbling with my sleeves. She gave me another small smile before the door opened and we were walking out.

We passed a couple rooms, which where decorated brightly and finally reached a room right across the nurses station. Whether they made that my room because or my condition or simply because it was the only one open, i dont know.

"Okay, tomorrow Dr. McAndrew will come see you to talk about possible treatments but for now you should just rest. Ill bring in your oxygen tank right now." I nodded and watched her ba k as she retreated out the door, but she stopped and turned around to loom at me.

"You dont seem like the type to cause trouble, but if you do, i wont hesitate to punish you. You live at the hospital now, and if you're going to be under my watch, i need to make sure you stay well behaved." I nodded, not caring if she thought i was a juvenile delinquent or not. 

The sun no longer blasted through my window and i decided to change into a pair of pjs. Grabbing a pair of shorts and a tank top from one out of my 3 suitcases, i changed out of my shirt and tried to change into my shorts.

I was having a bit of trouble somce my breathing wasnt the best. Finally after struggling for about 5 minutes, i managed to slip on my shorts. Not before feeling a bit lightheaded.

Already back in my room, i leaned against the wall for support. "Woah, you alright there?" My head snapped to see who was standing by my door, the same boy who i had seen rolling around in a chair, except this time he was on crutches.
"Im fine, thank you." My accent rolled off my tongue, and i could see his eyebrow rise. 

"Wow, they brought a british girl here, you must be dying or you're just really rich." I glared at him, and went over to my bed, "No, im just dying."

The bald boy looked over at me, "Okay, i was hoping you would go with the latter, and since you didnt, that really made me seem like an asshole."

I nodded, letting him know that he was right. He crutched his way over to me, and gave me a small smile.

"Im leo, and you are?" I raised an eyebrow at him, but replied, "Kristen." He nodded, and his eyes locked onto mine, he really was gorgeous.

"Well, it was nice to meet you, ill see you around." I nodded and watched as he left, shooting me a beautiful crooked smile as he turned down the hall.

I sighed, and leaned my head back onto my pillow.

Leo is going to be the death of me.

**sorry for the short chapter, but im typing this on my phone, hope you guys liked their meeting, please comment some suggests and vote! Thank you!**