Intro

Bang! A sound all too familiar with you.
Shrill screams from men, women, elderly and children were no stranger in your city.
You flinch a bit, but it didn't stop you from moving on.

"Ah what a shitty life, what a shitty life..."
You trudged on with your murky green, rusty wheelbarrow. Stacked with cold carcasses.
Of humans and animals alike.

You hated this job, but what the hell could you do, you earn your coins from that.
Moreover it's the only way to ensure you won't get killed in this city ruled by bastard gangs and syndicates.

Bang!
Although you had earplugs, it could never really cancel it out.
You, (y/n)(l/n), are working as a 'cleaner'.
The special thing about the city of Resson is that there is no civil law, the men with the most powerful influence is the law.
Murder is the norm, drugs are the common candy you find everywhere and money...
Is god.

"Jeez, can't those bastard use poison or something...? Damn assholes making my life harder."
You grumbled to yourself as you come across another body. Obviously killed by a gunshot, point blank his forehead.
Not only that, it looks like his lower body was turned into ground beef, all bruised and cuts all over.

You poked his pelvis with your trusty metal stick. You instantly regretted it because a slurry of brown faeces spilled out of his pants.

Hmm, your torchlight shone on some... yellow liquid too.

You grunted as you see the sprayed body fluid on the wall along with some chunks of brain matter.
God, this is going to take a while.

Luckily it's not your department to scrub off the blood, your part is to just collect the bodies (most of the time pick up the parts of the bodies) and sell it back to their relatives, friends or whoever is willing to take it.

Don't get me wrong, doing 'cleaning' isn't bad for the reputation. In fact, no one would harm you, actually.
Why? It is because no one want's to do your job. If they kill or harm a member of the "Cleaner's association" in any way, the whole group will go on strike.

Streets will smell, flies will swarm, maggots will flood, bodies would decompose, the association couldn't care less.
They will continue business as usual once a replacement and some compensation is given. Usually from the most powerful gang there is.

You pulled out your phone, slightly stained in some mystery liquid and dialed a number.
"Body picker, (y/n) here. I need a Scrubber dispatched here right now. Blood, shit, piss and some other juices are sprayed all over concrete walls. Yall may need extra bleach cause it looks like poor lad was killed with a blender."

"I see, boss. Was there decomp?"
You snorted.

"There's gonna be decomp a goddamn scrubber isn't sent over here soon. Its in the alley behind Missy's, liquid rubies got all over the trashcans too.
Hurry up, I see flies havin sex with it."

"Alright boss, sending one now."
After that, you hung up and returned it back to your pocket.

You sighed and placed your hands on your hips.
"Hm."
You then follow through your typical routine, go through his body to loot anything valuable, slice the body into manageable sizes, put it on your wheelbarrow and move on.

You cursed as you see the man's ID.
"Ah cock, Its Jhone Doewe. Guess i have to do it the hard way then."
The family of Jhone specifically told the association to bring him back in one piece or else they wouldn't pay.
Oh well, you pulled out your phone again to take a picture of the body and sent it to his family as proof that he was beaten into a pulp in the first place.

You shook your head,
"Poor lad, mother must be worried sick. Maybe she is sick after lookin at his state."
You took the large shovel and start scooping him up.

You grunted and struggled lifting his body, but at the end you managed.
You threw it on the pile in your wheelbarrow.
Some of the bodily fluids sprayed on your clothes, you wish that you were in a hazmat suit but too bad, budget's tight.

"At least i have a face mask and latex gloves... ah who am i kidding, this is the crappiest life ever."
You then placed your shovel on top of the bloody pile and moved on, pocketing Jhone's Wallet and Watch.

You whistled a tune and used the occational gunshots as the beat.
"Catchy."
You snickered to yourself until you heard a distant... somewhat like galloping getting louder and louder.

"Viagra!"
A large German Shepherd dashed and tackled you, all those body collecting paid off, you managed to keep your balance although he is probably half your weight.
It's tail wagged excitedly, very happy to see you.

You rubbed its head and body as it act all jumpy and jittery.
He drops a few leather wallets and watches from his mouth on your feet.
"Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy!?"
It barked playfully at you as you continue to pet it.

You seized the opportunity to let Viagra lick the bodily fluids off your face and neck.
"You're a good boy, Viagra!"
You crouched to pick up what he dropped.

You gave the canine a peck on the head before telling it to lead you to the former owners of these wallets and watches.