Chapter Forty Four

Finally .. suspense is out .. let me know if this was expected and what you think of it !! But is it really out ...

When Shivaay had walked into the warehouse his men knew this was going to be a long night. His demeanour spoke volumes of the agitation that emitted from his body. The strides ready for the kill, dressed in a black Armani suit and black shades he entered like a predator hunting his prey. Shivaay was always the possessive man when it came to his family, and this was the girl he 'supposedly loved' who has been attacked, this was going to get downright ugly.

The masked man was badly wounded as he was belted by Shivaay's men constantly from the time he has been captured, but he couldn't understand why he wasn't been unmasked as yet. Since they hadn't unmasked him the idea of escaping had crossed his mind but when the shackles were tied around his ankles and hand he knew this was going to be torturous..

Shivaay pulled off the mask and all that could be heard were gasps and finally.. he heard... "you" and he knew his secret was finally out.

The light piercing his eyes like laser. He couldn't just keep them open, every part of his body was bruised and cut open. He knew he would be punished but now punishment also seemed small with the beast himself standing in front of him in all his glory.

"....Rahul Bhaiya..." spoke Rudra in utter shock as the mask unrolled and revealed the face.

Shivaay came out of the shock and walked towards him. Holding him by the collar.. " I can kill you right now , but that will be too easy the death. You have to suffer like my Annika is suffering. But before that I need answers ... answers as to why ... why did you do this?..why?" screamed Shivaay, the roar was so loud that everyone feared. The lava within him finally ready to flow out and burn everything in its way.

Rahul flinched looking at Shivaay, he had seen his anger before but this was something else. Something never seen before, but somehow maintaining his end, he spoke like a possessed man, "your Annika" he mocked Shivaay.

"I wanted her, she was to be mine. Everytime I have loved someone they have somehow fallen for you and you , you Shivaay Singh Oberoi has never given a damn. You never cared for them but I cared and still they went after you. But with Annika it was different she didn't give a damn to you and you didn't either but don't know what changed between the two of you.."

"Even Rudra and Om shipped me and Annika she was my friend so close to me .. she would laugh at my jokes and never mock me..but then suddenly one day everything changed, heck I created so many misunderstandings between you guys but somehow you managed to resolve this. I was almost successful in even showing her characterless but god knows where did humanity grow in you, you saw the other side and then kept her safe and I was frustrated. How can you get her again? So I decided to end this, but u caught me.." he trailed off putting his head down.

"But not for long, I will come back and make her mine and touch her body and have s...." and a deafening slap landed on his face.

"Dare you take her name, she is mine and Shivaay Singh Oberoi is very possessive of every person close to him. I won't let you touch her at all."

"You can do nothing. Remember this Shivaay, I will take Annika from you. I will make her suffer and I will make you suffer. This is my word to you.." and he laughed at Shivaay's face.

Shivaay lost all his control and started beating Rahul and his body was almost on the verge of up until Rudra and Khanna pulled Shivaay back. It was like Shivaay was possessed.

"Bhaiya, please he will die. Please don't get the blood of this man on your hands. I request you bhaiya please.." holding onto Shivaay he spoke but there was nothing that could calm Shivaay down.

"Please bhaiya, you have our swear, Annika didi swear.." and that did it for Shivaay don't know what the magic was but he calmed.

"Rahul, I can kill you right now but am not but u need treatment because you are mad. Your not worth living..." Khanna call the cops and Shivaay walked out his hands bloodied and swollen.

Rahul smirked, "this is where your wrong Shivaay, I will come back for Annika and make her life hell. No prison or hospital can hold me for long." With that he lost his consciousness as his body was being carried away by officials. He knew he would come out and devise another way because there were his supporters who were still out of Shivaay reach and he would now make use of them. This isn't the end yet...