N: everything's gonna be ok

She whispered into her ear making Beyoncé nod in her neck. She wished Jenay would be more understanding of her feelings but on the other hand, she's never been like that anyway.

Beyoncé ended up going to sleep like that making Nicki just watch her sleep. Beyoncé didn't deserve that at all from Jenay, from being cheated on to now being shouted at for asking to see her daughter after getting actual evidence of the truth. It was so unnecessary. Nicki planned on staying out of the equation but it didn't mean defending her girl when Jenay gets too clever.

LATER

N: You sure you want me to come?

Nicki said turning away from her reflection in the mirror to see Beyoncé putting her shoes on. This was the third time she's asked and Beyoncé was getting the hint that she didn't want to go meet Jenay and heaven.

After Jenay did cool down she sent Beyoncé a text stating where and what time to meet them. Beyoncé though to bring the twins since she planned on having heaven sleep over some nights once she got comfortable with B so she wanted the twins comfortable with heaven as well. She wanted the same for Nicki but she understood if she didn't want to go today because Jenay would be there.

B: I do... but you don't have to if you don't want to baby

Nicki sighed and walked over to stand in front of her between her legs.

N: I want to meet heaven it's just... I don't want that bitch getting too smart and then I gotta fight her and embarrass everybody

Beyoncé giggled before grabbing her hands and kissing them.

B: one, you could never embarrass me and two, I'll handle her okay. Everything will be fine

Nicki sighed, still not really wanting to go

N: I think I'll stay home baby. Just to let you and the kids have your bonding time

Beyoncé sighed quietly nodding

B: alright. Whatever makes you comfortable baby

Niya: mommies, we're dressed

She said as Nicole and her walked into their room.

B: y'all look cute, y'all ready to go meet heaven?

Twins: yeah!

They said excitedly making Beyoncé smile. She explained to the twins that she had a daughter before she met Nicki and the twins immediately thought of heaven as their sister since Beyoncé was their 'mommy' which made Beyoncé's heart fill with joy. She was glad her babies understood.

They left the house and drove to this nice diner spot. Beyoncé hoped everything would go smoothly but she could never tell with Jenay. She wished Nicki was here but understood her feelings.

When they got there they saw Jenay holding a little girl and Beyoncé's heart starting beating louder out of nervousness. They got out and Beyoncé held the twins hands as they walked up to them.

B: hey

J: hey glad you could make it. This is heaven, heaven say hi

She said to the little girl who had her arms around her neck with her head laid on her shoulder. She looked shy and if that was one of her traits Beyoncé knew who she got that one from.

Heaven waved a little shyly before returning her arm around jenays neck.

B: hey beautiful it's nice to meet you.