"'Him and her, bdsm pack. Pegging for beginners.'" You read out loud. Inside was a strap-on belt, equipped with a 5.5inch dildo, and lube. You blushed, hard. You'd thought about it more times than you could count, but never expected Rodrick to be so into this idea. "How did you get this?"

"I ordered it online." He scratched the back of his neck, and looked away. Shy.

"You really, wanna-"

"Only if you do!" He insisted. You smiled.

"Alrighty then." You unboxed it, pulling out item after item and piecing it together. You tightened the belt, and stared down at your attachment. It was smaller than him by far. How unfair was that? His first time, and he got to start off easy. "What do ya think?" You smiled. He just nodded, trying to hide his boner. You tilted your head. "Take them off." You demanded, pointing to his boxers. He did as he was told, practically throwing them off. "Lean over the bed." He did so, leaning over to bare his ass for you. Much like how you've done for him. It was odd to be in this position, but, the rush it gave.

You leaned forward, kissing the back of his neck, and down his back as he took deep breathes. You groped his ass, just to get him used to the feeling. Sliding a finger from the underside of his cock, to his hole. He practically whimpered. A sound, you weren't used to hearing. But a sound you adored. You took his cock with one hand and stroked up, just to distract him from the feeling of your finger pressing into him. He let out a helpless moan.

"Just let me know when to stop okay."

"Okay." He huffed. You played with him, until you fit two fingers. "Ah fuck, stop." He moaned, and you did.

"What? Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. It's just, you were gonna make me cum already." He confessed. "Maybe not, stroke me so much?"

"Okay." You nodded, taking your had away from his cock. Which now hung helplessly between his legs, and the side of his bed. You spread his legs out a little wider, and grabbed the lube. "I'm gonna start now, okay." He nodded, biting his lip as he watched you. You poured a small amount into your hands, and covered his ass with it. Using it to help open him up just a little. Then you lubed up your cock. You stroked the plastic toy a few times. Once this was done, you held the tip to his entrance. "Ready?" You rubbed the lubed object around him a few times.

"F-Fuck, stop teasing me already!" He whined. And you smiled.

"Fine then." You thrusted your forward, slowling inserting the object inside of him. It easily going in with the lube.

"O-Ohhhh god." He grunted, clinging to the fabric of his sheets. You stayed still once you were completely inside of him. The way he once did for you, with your first time. You held onto his hips, and waited. "M-Move. Please." He begged. You did so, thrusting your hips slowly back and forth. Back and forth as you fucked him. Surprisingly, the pressure when you pressed in, pressed up against your clit. Giving you pleasure as well. "More." He eventually asked. You gave him more, your thrusts becoming faster. You used your grasp on his hips to get yourself back and forth.

"More, huh? You want more?" You asked. He whimpered, and nodded. Was this still Rodrick? Still the cocky drummer you knew? It was like he was completely different. Completely at your mercy. You couldn't remember how many times he'd fucked you sensless into the same bed. And now, you would do the same to him. You drove in as deep as you could go, making him cry out for a split second. Your thrusted were hard and fast. Thanks to the lube, without hurting him too much.

"Sh-shit!"

"Want me to stop?"

"No!" He cried. He whimpered when you teased like he would, and went slow. He yelped when you suddenly thrusted once in, deep. He moaned your name while you fucked him. This got you off so well.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the bedroom door. Rodrick froze, and expected you to do the same. Only, you didn't. You wouldn't. You kept fucking him. Slowly, but still.

"Hey sweetie, we're home!" Mrs. Heffley cried.

"H-Hey mom!" He grunted back. His face completely red, and his body trembling.

"Are you okay in there?"

"Im fine...just..ah...I don't feel well." He whispered a curse under his breath.

"Okay, well, I'll start dinner soon!"

"Sounds good." He managed.

"Love you!"

"Love you!" And you heard her walk away. You let out a chuckle into his neck as you leaned forward.

"Aren't you a good fuck toy." You cooed. "Being able to multitask like that, can be difficult." He let out a shaky breath as you went slow. You reached your other hand down, and stroked his throbbing cock again. Your strokes matching your thrusts. Slow, and then building up. Suddenly you were fucking him senseless, and jerking him off at the same time.

"Oh god, oh god!" Rodrick practically cried. "I-I'm cumming!" You felt him ejaculate onto the floor. Letting him pant, and shake as needed while you held still. He relaxed completely, and layed there. Once you pulled out, he gave a small whimper.

"You okay?" You asked, kissing his cheek.

"Y-Yeah...I just..wow." He smiled.

"Hey, I still havent cum yet." You winked. And so Rodrick enjoyed a bit of an appetizer. Eating you out before you helped him clean up. Packing the new toy away and hiding it under his bed. You, snuck out the window. While Rodrick, had to practically limp downstairs to join his family. He'd be walking a little funny for a few days thanks to you.