"Hi, I'm Elena and this is my family, we just decide to bring gifts for you guys, because y'all just moved here." She said and Kara smiled and she moved out of the way. "Please, come in." She said nicely and they came in.

"Dad! The neighbors came to visit us."  Kara said and her dad came out and he looked at them and smiled. "You two look supper familiar." Kara's dad said and the women looked at him, like she knew him.

"Tony!" She breaths out. "Miranda! Grayson, it's good to see you guys again." Kara's dad said.

"Again?" Kara and Elena say in sync at.

"Yeah, I used to know them a long time ago, they only knew about Sara, you and your sister weren't even born yet." He informed his daughter and she nodded and looks at them.

"Nice to meet you." Kara told them and they smiled at her to. "It's nice to meet you too...."

"Oh, sorry, my name's Kara." Kara told her and they shake her hand, Kara looks at the other teenager. "And you are?" She questions looking at him and he looks at her. "Jeremy." He said and sticks out his hand, she shakes it and then her dad looks up.

"Sara, Melanie, come down please." Dad called out as they heard a thud. "Ow! Melanie." Sara hissed and Melanie chuckles. "Sorry." Melanie apologies to her sister as they walked out and down the stairs, walking towards the guests.

"Sara, Melanie, these are the Gilbert's, they are our neighbors." Dad told them and Sara smiled at them and so does Melanie.

"Hi." They say shaking their hands and dad claps his hands together and looks at the older Gilbert's. "Um, dinner is almost ready, you guys can join if you want." Dad offered and Miranda smiled.

"We would love to." She said and Tony nodded. "Okay, the adults will be at the kitchen and the kids can stay in the living room." He said and Kara scoffed at her father's comment.

"Dad, were not kids, were teenagers." Kara told him and he puts his hands up in defense. "Okay, sorry." He said as they leave and Kara looks at the others two.

"So let's get to know each other." Kara said and they sat on the couches. "Okay, so how old are you guys?" Kara asked Elena and Jeremy.

"Um, I'm seventeen and my brother here, Jeremy is fifteen." Elena told them and Elena looks at us. "How old are you guys?" She asked us.

"Me and Melanie are twins, and we're also seventeen years old and Sara over here is the oldest of the two of us." She told them as Jeremy was looking at a picture and picks it up and speaks up.

"Umm, who's he?" Jeremy asked pointing at the picture of her and Jason together smiling connecting their necklaces together making a heart and Kara touched her necklace around her that she always wore.

"That's, umm, me and our little brother Jason." Kara told him. "Where is he now?" Jeremy asked and Elena slapped his arm. "Quit asking those questions." Elena scolded him as Kara stopped her. "No,no, it's okay, he can ask." Kara told her.

"My mom took him away from us ten years ago and we haven't seen them since and right now he's your age Jeremy." She told him and she sighs.

"Okay, let's move on." Kara breaths out. "Is there anything fun you guys do around her." Kara asked them as Elena looks at her. "There's always some bonfire that will happen a few times maybe we can go together one day." Elena informs them.