Rälynn

She takes off her normal wear, consisting of a polo shirt and and skinny jeans with casual flats, and grabs her night wear from the drawer. Putting on the matched pair of plain blue pajamas she got from Wal-mart, she is almost ready for bed. She turns out her door, checking the time on her clock with a quick glance. 10:02 p.m. To the right of her door is the bathroom, where she then immediately begins to brush her teeth, and all the taming she has to do with her foreign red hair. Rälynn, breath now smelling fresh, heads back to her room. She shuts her laptop, her new and alone school sticker catching her eye, then turns off the light and stutter steps her way from her door to her bed, and gets in. Rälynn pulls the covers to her shoulder, then turns on her left side to angle the clock towards her face. The red 10:06 p.m. just low enough in brightness, she places her phone on her nightstand, charger right next to it, and double checks her alarm is set for 6:00 a.m. She then turns onto her right side and closes her eyes.

A bright light wakes her. Rälynn thinks it is the sun but she realizes it is from her nightstand, her phone to be exact. The little default "badupe" notification that comes with her phone alerts her to a message. She seems to have turned herself over in the middle of the night. She checks her phone, and finds a Twitter dm, from blu.mal5. The message says something relating to the tweet she had posted a bit before bed.
"i soo get where your coming from oml" and
"i totally agree, did tom holland really choose that tattoo? my son did what?"
All sent 2 minutes ago. Rälynn looks to the top of her phone to make sure that twitter wasn't just freaking and sure enough, it really is 2:03 a.m. But it is in response to her tweet, and she normally doesn't get a lot of attention on text medias like twitter, so she decided to let it slide and accept the chat request.