{28}✔️

A/N: Trigger warning y'all. Violence in this one.

************
Dahlia's POV
************

"Let her go, Billie!"

"You think you can get away with humiliating her and then acting like nothing fucking happened?! You really thought I'd just sit there and watch you touch on her like it was no big deal and not do anything about it?!" Billie screamed, her knuckles white and her fingers turning red as she squeezed Kai's neck harder and harder. Kai looked terrified, as she should.

"G-Get her off of—" she couldn't even finish her sentence. Billie was choking the shit out of her.

"I can't believe you could be so fucking stupid! You don't know who you're dealing with!"

So, not telling Billie had been the worst thing I could've possibly done. The second we were out of Mrs. East's class and in the hallway, Billie had grabbed Kai by her hair and dragged her over to a secluded corner where the teachers couldn't see us. I followed closely behind, trying to get Billie to let her go as Kai screamed for someone to help her, but Billie quickly put a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

I'd managed to keep Kai from touching me during third period because we were busy in there anyway, but fourth period? I'd swapped seats with Jacob Wesley in an attempt to put some distance between us, but that hadn't worked because Kai just followed me. She kept her hand on my thigh all period long and I tried my best not to look anywhere near Billie's general direction, but I had slipped up once and looked over there and Billie looked pissed.

I tried to rush Kai out of the class when the bell rung but she's dumb as hell and decided it'd be best to waltz around like she owned the place, even going as far as blowing a taunting kiss to Billie as she grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

I hope it was fucking worth it.

"Billie, let her the fuck go before she passes out!" I screeched, trying to pry her fingers off. "Look, it's okay!"

"It's okay?!" I jumped as she turned to me, fire in her eyes. She finally let go of Kai's neck before kicking her leg which made her fall. She kept a hand over her mouth as she spoke to me. "Are you fucking kidding me, Dahlia, what the fuck is this?!"

"I—we—"

"Are you two a thing again or what?!"

"N—" I looked at Kai, quickly cutting myself off. "Billie, let her go and we can go somewhere and talk about it. I can explain everything, just let her go."

Billie actually listened to me, kneeling down to look Kai right in the eye. "You tell anyone and it'll be the last fucking thing you do, Kai Dipper. It's my first day back and I don't want to be suspended again!"

She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the double doors closest to us. I guess we're skipping lunch today.

"Billie—"

"Shut up!" She snapped. I sighed.

She dragged me all the way to the parking lot and then to her car. She unlocked it and swung open the door before gesturing for me to get inside. I did so quickly, and she slammed the door shut before walking around to her side and hopping in.