Fighter

My eyes widen as I drop the note and dash back out to the two newcomers. I cover my mouth horrified and enraged at the sight of my dead master on the ground as Zamasu stands there with a blank expression and a purple aura surrounding his left hand. Impulse takes over and I charge at him. Before my fist can come in contact with Zamasus head the sayain appears seemingly out of thin air catching my hand in one of his and using the other to deliver a heavy punch to my chest. I hear a crunch feeling something definitely break. He let's go of my hand and I drop like a rock.

"Why... why did you kill my master?" I demand with tears brimming my eyes as I look up at the green kai. His expression changes from amusement to disgust "Because he was a push over. What kind of responsible god would allow such scum in their universe to do as they please?"
"Scum? I don't understand..."
"Mortals are the misery of the multiverse. A mistake that needs to be corrected and I am the savior who shall correct it." He leans forward and I instinctively lean back as he locks eyes with me. "You aren't at fault yet since you were merely an apprentice to poor teachings. For all I know you could be as enlightened as me." He stands up straight "I will make this offer to you one time only. Join us and let me help shape you into a good supreme kai."

((ANOTHER CHOICE read yes to join him or no to refuse.))

Zamasu x reader ((multiple routes and endings))On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara