Yandere Enterprise X Commander Reader

Enterprise was your secretary shipgirl and things were pleasant and happy. She and you were meant to be together, causing a good relationship. But then, you slowly unable to command anyone because recently you lost someone that you have a better relationship a few days later. You lost your reputation to continue, causing a huge hole in your heart.  But, that was just the beginning...

Now, Enterprise desperately called your name so many times, but you wouldn't respond. She even tried to knock on your door while you were sleeping. And that's when she snapped. Sad and upset, she decides to take extreme measures in order to have you to herself. She blackmails every shipgirl you meet, making them scared of her. Those blackmailed shipgirls came to warn you about her by letters, but you never read them because of lack of energy. You were depressed about someone you really missed. 

It was time for you to take a break, as you pack up your things and headed out. But when you're about to get on your boat, someone called your name. 

???: (Y/N)? 

You turned and it was Enterprise. 

(Y/N): What is it? 

Enterprise: You're going to leave me? 

(Y/N): I can't command anyone now. I feel so lonely...

Enterprise: You have me! 

(Y/N): *sigh* I'm leaving for good. 

You realize that you made a mistake. When you look back to see Enterprise, she chuckled. 

Enterprise: *laughs* Leaving because you missed someone you have a better relationship? Well, I killed her. 

(Y/N): No... this can't be real!

Enterprise: Yes, it's real...

(Y/N): OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO! *Jontron's voice* 

Enterprise: Do you know why I killed her? 

(Y/N): Why? 

Enterprise: Because she's was in your way and I love you! Any questions? 

(Y/N): I just have um... a small... thing to say... WHAT THE FREAK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! 

Enterprise: Nothing personal, now come here (Y/N)~ 

You pushed her and went on the boat to get away from her. You were panicking if she was ever going to find you. 

(Y/N): I hope she won't find me. 

A few months later... 

You were sitting on a bench in a park. It was peacefully quiet there as the birds were flying. And then you felt a tap on your shoulder. You slowly turned your head at someone. You were taking short breaths as if you know who it was. 

(Y/N): No... 

Enterprise: *laughs insanely* Found you darling~ *giggles*