~Episode 2 - New life~

H/n: "Your wedding will be in 1 month, you do not have to worry, we're all in charge."

Baekhyun and I were shocked that it was in 1 month.

H/n: "Ahhh !!!! I almost forgot to tell you that we bought a house for you two and tonight you will sleep there !!!"

After Baekhyun's father said that you were shocked, after a few minutes of shock, the waitress arrived with the dishes and you did not eat much.

~9 PM~

Y/n's mom: "It's getting late ... we have to go. Y/n ... *looking at me* Tonight you're sleeping in your new house with Baekhyun !!"

*What!!?? All alone!!???*

Y/n: "But ...Mam...I do not have any clothes to sleep." *begs in your head not to go*

Y/n's mom: "Do not worry !!! I've already bought clothes, makeup and everything in your new home !!!

*NNNOOO*

Y/n: "Ohh.......okay....so...let's go..."

You greet both parents and go towards Baekhyun's car. Going to the car, you were about to open the door by yourself but Baekhyun opens it for you.

*What a gentleman .....*

Y/n: "Thanks..." *little smile*

Then he starts driving to the new house. While driving, it was silence but you and Baekhyun break the silence and you start talking at the same time.

Baekhyun et Y/n: "Um....."

You look at each other and laugh.

Baekhyun: "You first..." *smile*

Y/n: "Ah ..." *blush* "Okay ... um..I just wanted to know if you agreed with the arranged marriage ??"

Baekhyun: "Yes ... it's for my father so yes I accepted, you do not agree?"

Y/n: "Um...yes I agree with...it's just that it's suddenly..."

Baekhyun: "Do not worry, we'll see in the future ..."

You answer with a nod of the head like a yes and look through the window of the car and see the new house.

Y/n: "WOW....She's so beautiful!!"

~Baekhyun's POV~

I was looking at the house but I see Y / n with a big smile ... she is really beautiful ... What ??! What are you talking about Baekhyun ?? !! Take back your spirits !!!

~Y/n's POV~

When I looked at the house, I could see that Baekhyun was looking at me ... it was uncomfortable ...