CHAPTER - 5 LET'S GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD

It was late in the night, a few days later. At a shipping company, Lugia's robots broke in. They entered the aisle and beat up all the guards. After that they dashed into the main control room, and broke open the central computer and pulled out a device from it. Then they destroyed the back wall, got into a truck and began rushing away. As they were speeding away, Israr and Joshua jumped down, from the organisation's helicopter, on Crawford's orders. The truck continued hastening towards them, but Israr and Joshua, stood there casually, side by side, there hands folded. When the truck neared Joshua used his power, and dragged out a part of land a distance away. The truck crashed into the land piece and turned over.

"Alright," expressed Joshua in excitement, and gave a hi-fi to Israr.

There were movements inside the over turned truck. After a few seconds the side door of the truck burst out, and fell a few feet away. And then Lugia's robots pushed themselves out from the truck and jumped out, one after the other, and rushed towards Israr and Joshua, who stood grinning. Israr forced his hands and flames covered his hands. He started throwing fire balls at the robots, and Joshua dragged out enormous pieces of land and crushed the robots between them. Then the kicking and punching around started. But it was tough, because those robots were in heavy numbers.

"It can't be done straight!!!" grasped Israr clenching his teeth, then suddenly, he called out, "JOSHUA!!!".

When Joshua looked at him, he announced,

"Joshua Obliterate Combo!!"

"Alright," shouted Joshua and he bend down on one knee, his hands on the ground.

"Earthquake!!!" he shouted, and the ground started shaking, and those robots started loosing their balance, and fell in commotion. Then Joshua, dragged out a huge piece of land, and used it to push the robots back, and it actually seemed to be working perfectly. Then Israr jumped up high. On the way up, he created a fireball. As he reached higher and higher, the fire ball grew bigger. Joshua was astonished with the intensity and massive size of the fireball, its fire was reflecting over his face and he had to cover his eyes. Finally, with both his hands, Israr held up the fireball above his head, and threw it down at the robots with full power shouting "TERROR DESTROYER!!!". The ground shook by its force, and it created a huge blast. After it died off, broken tiny pieces of Lugia's robots lay everywhere.

"AMAZING!!!" said Joshua astonished, and watched Israr, startled. Israr landed back on the ground on one knee, then he looked up at Johua and smiled, and Joshua nodded back proudly.

"ISRAR, there's someone up there!!!" grasped Joshua, staring at the top of a building. Suddenly the figure over the building jumped down straight, cracking the ground underneath him. He wore splendid black armour all around him, and a double barrelled gun, attached to his back, and he looked really strong and terrifying. He got up on his legs and looked at them.

"LUGIA!!" grasped Israr slowly, and Joshua looked at Israr's face, then looked at Lugia, his eyes opening wide.

"How dare you kids interfere with my plans . . ." demanded Lugia, and moved forward and picked up the device his robots stole, and attached it to his belt.

Israr and Joshua looked at eachother, nodded their heads and ran towards Lugia. The three started kicking and punching. But Lugia was able to handle them both together very easily, and he kicked, punched and threw them around, without even getting a scratch from them. Then he spinned his leg and kicked them, and they fell a distance away.