Pace Cars and Punishments

Start bij het begin

Brantley knew he wouldn't last long, having his baby blow him after three days dry. He gave a feral growl when he felt his tip hit her throat muscles and carefully guided her head in the pace he needed. Pulling her in tight he quickly came, letting his cum go down her throat as she swallowed around him.

His eyes almost crossed when he saw his baby pull back with spit dribbling down her chin. He quickly picked her up and gently threw her on the dinette table. He had found from experience it gave him the perfect height. Her eyes were blown when she looked up at him. "Color, baby?" He asked making sure she was still with him.

Her quick answer of "green!" made him smile. Still fully dressed with just his leather undone he threw her leg over his shoulder and watched her eyes widen as she realized his decision. "You wet enough for me, baby girl?" He asked running a finger through her folds. Thrusting his middle finger in without warning he watched her almost come off the table as she arched in pleasure.

She was always more sensitive after her time of the month. The few days they went without sex making her more sensitive and the hormones making her more needy. He never minded those few days all he could do was hold her because the reward was so amazing. He groaned when after just a few pumps of his finger he could feel her walls trying to clamp down on his finger.

Deciding to be on the safe side as always he quickly added another finger. Quickly pumping them, the sound of her wetness making him even harder if possible. "Cum." He demanded as he watched her gasp. The good girl she was she quickly followed orders. Drenching his fingers as she shook in release.

After a few more slow pumps to let her ride it out he removed his fingers. Licking them when he had her eyes on him again, causing her to whimper. As soon as he knew she was finished he slammed home. His tip hitting her cervix causing an uncontrollable orgasm immediately to run through his baby girl.

He sat through it as she cried out, enjoying her tight little snatch trying to milk him dry. Not wanted to wait any longer he began pulling out and slamming to the hilt. Her screams of pleasure thrilling him. Everyone within the mile would know this woman was his.

She came two more times before he felt the telltale twitching in his dick. He looked at his tired baby girl underneath him. She was a quivering mess and was having trouble focusing. "Baby girl, look at daddy." He commanded. Making her focus on his face again. His thrust had gone shallow while he waited for her to focus.

"You're gonna cum one more time with me." He laughed at her when she shook her head frantically, but never changed her color. "No? Well, I don't think you have much choice, darlin'." He said knowing her limits, he was close, but she had a few more in her. Moving quickly he withdrew, flipping her onto her stomach dragging her hips over the edge of the table.

With one smooth motion he was back in his baby girl and her squeals as he hit her spongy little pleasure center with each thrust was music to his ears. He knew he would have to work for this last orgasm. Doubling his pace he wrapped his hand around her hip, making sure she didn't get hurt by the table, while his other hand dove into her folds.

Finding the peak he was looking for immediately he gave it a pinch. "Big one for daddy." He said groaning into her sweaty back as she came like a vice around him with a shout. Pumping slightly as he released into his wife.

Taking a moment to catch his breath he carefully pulled out. Rubbing her back as she whimpered at the motion. "It's ok, baby. Daddy has you." He quickly pulled her into his arms. Pulling his shirt off as he walked to their room.

He grabbed her favorite blanket, wrapping her up tightly he quickly grabbed a warm washcloth cleaning her up and telling her how amazing she was

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He grabbed her favorite blanket, wrapping her up tightly he quickly grabbed a warm washcloth cleaning her up and telling her how amazing she was.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Letting her rest on his chest as she decompressed from the past few days. When their hearts had slowed down he gently washed them both and helped her dress. With a whistle Hunter was beside his mama.

When they walked into the bar two hours behind everyone else it was to their group giving them a round of applause. BG just smirked and his baby, too tired to care, just snuggled into his heat and drank her water.

Brantley definitely considered it to be one of his top 10 most memorable days, he thought with a chuckle.

——————————————-
BG has come back to me!! I'm sorry for the wait y'all! I had a lot of life changes and health issues but I'm much better now and Brantley and Lila Jane are back! Let me know how I did with my 'cum' back chapter. 🤣

Much love my outlaws ❤️