9

A/N: Okay so basically I drew Sam and Colby but its bad lmao.

Colby's POV

"Hazel Wait! No it wasn't your fault!" I yelled to her as I saw her run. "I'll check on her" Sam said. "Oh also me and her are now in a relationship!" Sam said smiling at me. "What?" I asked confused. "Yeah I asked her this morning" Sam said. "Oh congratulations" I said putting on a fake smile. I really like her and I'm upset that him and her are dating but it's not like they're gonna last forever... right?

Sams POV

I arrived at Hazels house. I knocked on the door. "Hello Sam" her mom said as she opened the door. "Hi mrs.williams can I come in?" I asked. "Sure, I think Hazels upstairs" she said letting me in. "Okay thanks" I said walking upstairs. I got up to her room and walked in.  I didn't see her anywhere so I walked over to her bathroom. I saw her on the ground with a blade to her wrist. I through my backpack onto the ground and ran over to her. "Baby!" I said grabbing the blade from her. She had already cut a lot. She's in tears. "It wasn't your fault that Colby broke his arm" I said Hugging her. "Everything's always my fault" she said crying. "No it's not" I said pulling away from her. She wouldn't look at me so I lifted her chin and wiped the tears from her eyes.

Hazels POV

Sam lifted my chin to look at him and wiped the tears from my eyes. We looked into eachothers eyes. He looked at my lips then back at my eyes. He looked at my lips as I did. He started to lean in as I did too. Our lips touched causing me to get butterflies in my stomach. The kiss didn't last that long. It was my first kiss ever and I enjoyed it a lot. He smiled at me after he pulled away.