4

It was now the UA entrance exam. Izuku got a recommendation from the one and only Almight.

Almight said it was okay if people knew who she was. They were going to figure it out sooner or later with his weakening state. Izuku sighed and walked around to find the were the recommended were supposed to be allocated.

The place so big she got lost. She found the staff room and cried at her uncle to show her the way.

When she was there she gave her uncle a hug. A back breaking hug.

When she entered, her enthusiasm dropped to 5%. She saw the ass grabber and the girl he was grabbing.

Todoroki POV

My old man recommended me for UA. As expected Momo too was recommended. I wondered how Izuku was doing. She would probably with the rest of the examiners.

I kind of felt guilty about the way I broke it off with her. I also felt guilty to Momo because didn't tell her about Izuku. Midnight was the one holding the exam for the recommended.

We were waiting for One last person to show up.

The door then opened and finally came in a person with green hair.

I looked at the person with shocked expression. That very person had a smile walked in and then the smile was dropped and replaced with a scowl.

Izuku looked completely different.

She was taller, and had a body that was easily rivaling Momo. But what was she doing here and why is hair short. It it was a pixie cut. That's what I think it was.

"I must have the wrong room" she said and turn tailed

Momo giggled lightly. Sure this was sorta funny, but the sudden sight of her made me sweat drop

"Hold it sweety" Midnight called out to her

This caught us all by surprise.

"Your the last one on the list, go take a seat and we'll start the written exam"

So she was the last one. I wondered who recommended her. I thought of all the heroes that would recommend her. Maybe Recovery Girl. That would make sense.

Izuku sat next to a loud mouth. There was an empty seat beside me. Guess she was still angry.

Twenty minutes into the exam. I was till on the first part.

Izuku stood up and handed her paper in. Momo looked surprised. That was to be expected. No one was as smart as Momo. Even I was surprised.

After everyone was done. We were brought to a training ground. It was an obstacle course. They were going to train our abilities.

"I AM INASA IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU MISS YAGI!!!" the loud mouth shouted while greeting Izuku

Bowing all the way down.

"Its a pleasure to meet you to Inasa-kun!!!" Izuku shouted and bowed back to the loud mouth. I found it cute.

"Lets have a good match" Izuku cheered to the loud mouth

Midnight came and was about to give the signal. I stood in between Momo and Izuku. She was definitely still mad. Her face grew into a scowl.

"I won't be going easy on you" I said to both girls. Momo nodded and I could tell Izuku was trying hold back a glare

"Get set"

I began using my ice

I noticed something going on my right. Sparks of green lightning began to dance over Izuku as her hair lit aflame.

"GO!!!!" Midnight shouted

We all were blown back

Izuku was far beyond us. We began running. I used my ice to try and catch up but to no avail. Izuku was incredibly fast. The obstacles we came across was nothing to her.

She was the first to finish. She looked as though she barely broke a sweat. She had been hiding her skills all this time. I somehow felt betrayed

"Izuku" I called out to her

"Yagi" she replied

"Huh?"

"Yagi... call me Yagi" she told me with a tight lip smile

"Were you always hiding your skills" I asked. Izuku snorted

She began giggling until she bang laughing on the floor

I got annoyed

"You never listened" she began

"I don't know what I saw in you. But you know what thanks to you I was able to open my eyes. Man of this generation are all pride and lust fueled"

"I'm not the girl you knew, I'm the girl that's going to be number one" she said walking pass me.

I gritted my teeth. She was challenging me. Izuku Yagi, if that's what you want then I won't hold anything back

Izuku POV

Ahh... That felt good. His definitely pissed but who gives a shit. Though I probably won't be able to forgive him, Todoroki would be a great rival. I think.

Quirk wise, I'm stronger I guess. I don't mean to boast or anything.

I mean with Erase I can take away any emitter and transformer type quirk. All I have to do is touch someone. I have no draw backs compared to uncle Shouta.

With Eternal Flame it allows me to heal any wound. Manipulate fire. I'm also immune to all types of flames. And keep warm. My flames are actually the most hottest flames there are, but since they cannot any organic material, they fill warm. Todoroki's ice would turn to vapour if shot at me while lit up.

And with One for All I'm stronger and faster. My goal is be the hero that will stay strong for everyone. I won't falter. I won't let anything bring me down.

We got the results of the exam back. I got a 100%. It wasn't surprising. The test for so easy.

Though the other recommended seem to not share my views.

"Hello there" I turned to see Todoroki's girl friend.

You poor little thing, you are dating a two timer.

"But may I ask about your quirks"

"Oh I have three quirks" I told her proudly

She looked at me surprised and I knew this piqued Todoroki's interest.

"Erase, Eternal Flame and Enhance" I told her and left. She was probably expecting some type of mind quirk that helped me with the exam.

Sorry sweety, but I'm just that smart.

I think I'm gaining to call my quirk 3E. I mean check it, Erase, Eternal Flame, Enhance.

Haha...

Now that the exam was over, I was going to go meet Natsuo. I had learned that he was Todoroki's brother. I was shocked at first. Not because of the fact they were brothers. No at the fact that Natsuo was a better guy.

I wasn't going to be the girl that Todoroki knew.

This is the new me.

May be I should go say hi to Kachan