i have a Plan

We go to the Milano and we flew to save both peter and Gamora from Yondu and his ravagers. I just hope he's okay.

"So...." I turned to Rocket and I looked at him in confusion

"So... What?" I asked

" you And quill?"

"What about us?"

"Do you have a thing for him?" I raised my brow at him. "Don't gives that look tomboy? I've seen the way you look at him, maybe you two make a great couple!" I noticed his ears were pinned back for some reason. But he thinks I like peter which is not true.

"I don't see peter that way" Rocket looks at me agin dis belief "I may have known peter for a long time, but we both see each other as siblings nothing more, nothing less."

"Well that's a relief!"

Did I just hear him correctly " what was that?"

"Nothing! Oh look it's the ravages ship."

I looked in front of me and saw the ravagers ship. Rockets and I looked at each other and smirked. And Drax started fireing the ships.

Rocket turns the microphone on so everyone could hear "Attention, idiots. The luniic ontop if this caft is holding a hadron anforcer. it's a weapon of my own design.if you don't hand over our companions now, he's gonna tear your ship a new one. A very big new one. I'm giving you to a count of five. 5, 4,3..."

" Rocket it's me for god sakes we figured it out were fine" I heard peter voice as I sighed in relief

"Oh, hey quill what's going on?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter and Gomora talk is to go on the ravagers ship and they explained The plan to get the stone back..

"You call that figured it out?"Rocket said " we're gonna rob the guys who jus beat us senseless"

"Oh you want to talk about senseless?" Peter Asked "How about trying to save us by blowing us up?"

" we were only gonna blow you up if they didn't turn you over."

" and how on earth were they gonna turn us over when you only gave them a count of five?"

"We didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan.

" well we could have if you didn't talk about my relationship with peter!" I yelled at rocket peter looked at me in confusion. "he thinks we're a thing."

"Ew! No! She's like a sister to me I would never do that!"

"what's important now is get the ravagers' army to help us save Xander" Gamora said

" so we can give the stone to Yondu who's just gonna sell it to someone even worse?"" Rocket Asked

" we have to stop Ronan"

"How?"

" I have a plan" i said

Rocket fares at me you've got a plan?"

"Yes!"

"First of all, your copying me from when I said I had a plan"

"No I'm not, people say it all the time. It's not that unique of a thing to say."

"Secondly, I don't even believe you have a plan."

" I h have part of a plan!"

"What percentage of a plan so you have?" Drax Asked

"You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on knowhere." Gamora says

"I just saved Quill"

" eve already established that you destroying the ship that I'm on is not saving me" Peter said

" when did we establish it?"

"Like three seconds ago."

" I wasn't listening. I was thinking of something else."

"She's right you don't get an opinion" Rocket looks from Drax to me "what percentage?"

"I don't know twelve percent."

"Twelve parent?" He tries to laugh

" that's a fake laugh."

"It's real!"

"Totally fake."

"That's is the most real authentic, hysterical laugh in my entire life because that is not a plan"

"It's barley a concept." Gamora says and peter nod

" your taking their side? I asked in disbelief

"I am groot"

" so what it's better than 11%.  What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

" thank you,groot. Thank you." I tap on his cheek to thank him as he smiles. " see? Groots The only one of you who has a clue" then groot starts eating his arms.

"Come on Guys." Peter said "Yondu is gonna be here in two seconds. He expects to hear this big plan of ours. Ryan and I need your help."

"He's right" I said and stood up "When I look around us. You know what I see. Losers I mean, like folks who have lost stuff.and we have, man, we have. All of us. Our homes, our families, normal lives. And, usually; life takes more than it gives. But not today, today it's given us something. It has given us a chance."

" to do what?" Drax Asked me

"To give a shit. For once. Not run away. I for one, am not gonna stand by and watch as Ronan wipes out billions of innocent lives."

"But, tomboy " Rocket said looking at me "stopping Ronan,it's impossible. Your asking us to die."

I sighed "Yeah, I guess I am." I was gonna say something else but I couldn't.

Peter noticed that I had a tear drop out of my eyes and started to hug me. "No matter what happens I'll always be there with you and you'll always be my sister"

"Jones, Quill." We let go as we looked at Gamora " I have lived most of my life surrounded by enemies." She stands up " I will be greatful to die among my friends"

"You are honourable people, Jones, Quill." Drax stands up too " I will fight beside you both. And in the end, I will see my wife and daughter again."

Then groot started standing up "I am groot"

Then we all looked at rocket who was still sitting, he rolled his eyes and sighed " oh what the hell. I don't got that long a lifespan anyway." Then he stands up on the box " now I'm standing. Y'all happy? We're all Standing up now. Bunch of jackasses standing in a circle."