minho • when he's jealous and gets touchy

you and minho were currently at a club with the rest of the boys just to chill for a while.

none of you were planning on getting drunk just because they may have to work the next day.

all of you were sitting on a large couch in the corner of the club talking and drinking small amounts of alcohol until minho stood up abruptly.

minho: "i'll be back guys. i have to use the restroom."

y/n: "me too." you said as you got up with him.

he took your hand and lead you both to the outside of the stalls.

minho stood outside waiting for you to come out.

as you started walking back towards your friends, he started asking you questions to make sure you were fine.

minho: "you having fun?" he asks kissing your temple.

y/n: "yeah. i'm tired though."

minho: "we can go home after this if you wa-"

??: "y/n is that you?"

you turned around.

y/n: "jinyoung?"

jinyoung: "No way it really is you!", he said before you both rushed to each other for a hug.

y/n: "i missed you so much you have no idea!", you said as he hugged you tightly with you doing the same.

jinyoung: "puberty hit you like a truck. seriously look at your waist!"

minho stood there looking at the two of you, feeling extremely confused and kind of furious.

he thought it looked like you had forgotten about him and so he decided to clear his throat loud enough for you both to hear.

you looked at him and decided to introduce the two of them to each other.

y/n: "minho this is jinyoung, jinyoung this is minho."

jinyoung: "nice to meet you", he said with a smile waiting for his raised hand to be shaken.

minho: "i'm minho, y/n's boyfriend", minho says as sincerely as he can without bursting from jealousy whilst shaking his hand. he made sure to really accentuate the word 'boyfriend' to ensure that he got the message through to this random stranger.

all minho could think about was how much more handsome, tall and fit looking he was.

his stare that was aimed towards jinyoung could burn holes if he stared at him any longer, but his beautiful smile remained present.

jinyoung: "holy crap, you got a boyfriend?? he is handsome indeed."

minho's lips formed a very tight smile after hearing the compliment just so that he could seem friendly.

you chuckled and nodded in amusement as minho brought you closer to him.

y/n: "hey jinyoung, do you wanna join us?", you asked without noticing minho glaring at you.

jinyoung: "are you sure?", he asks.

y/n: "yeah of course, come on", you said while yanking his arm to where you and all of your friends were sat.

minho quietly followed the two of you with his hands in his pockets and mood that had significantly soured.

y/n: "guys, this is my best friend, jinyoung. jinyoung, these are minho's band members", you said as you introduced them to each other. once they all got to know each other a little, you sat next to Minho.