Chapter 14

After a lot of requests, i have decided to put up another chapter! Sorry it is short... xx

Recap:

‘I hear a cough and I see Autumn looking weirdly at me. I blush and my mate and I part.

I look him up and down. He is perfect. Wonderful. I take in his scent, just to be sure it’s him and I’m not dreaming. It is my mate however, feel the energy around me and realise two things. One, he is a werewolf and two, the packs Alpha!’

Chapter 14:

Dylan’s Pov

I sniff the air. Honey and raspberries. The perfect combination. My mate.

I venture into the wilderness of swarming girls. I have to find the one.

All of a sudden, a girl runs up to me and hugs me. This is the one. My mate. I can feel the sparks as soon as she touched my arm. I can see that she can feel them as well, but doesn’t look shocked by them. Interesting.

The reason why I can feel sparks of electricity is because I have heightened senses. I can feel more things. Like the connection between us. That’s the sparks.

Meanwhile, I pull away, as I want to look at her face. I look into her eyes and fall in love with them. They are beautiful and mesmerising.

A person next to my mate coughs on purpose. I pull back to look. My sweet mate blushes. Aww. Bless her. Damn! I’m turning into a girl! And she has me whipped already, just like my Beta said.

~

I spend the entire day talking to my mate. I know she is human, but I don’t care because I love her.

At lunch we walk off together and find a peaceful place underneath a tree.

‘’You may think that I’m crazy, but I love you already. I err… have a special bond with you. Ye, you could say that.’’ I mumble the last bit to myself, but she seems to have heard me.

She laughs. Such a beautiful sound.

‘’Shh silly. I know what you are.’’ She giggles.

I gasp. ‘’Really? I doubt that. Try me.’’

‘’You’re a werewolf.’’ She hit the nail on the donkey first time.

‘’How do you know? You’re just a human?’’ I wonder.

‘’Haha. No I’m not.’’ Then she changes her eyes to a colour only wolf eyes can be. OMG!

I gasp again. ‘’Ohh thank G-d! I thought I was going to have to reveal it to you! Thank you so much!’’

She giggles again. Then her face gets serious.

‘’I need to tell you something.’’ I nod. ‘’There are supernatural hunters here. Miss Pateman and Mr Richardson. She is my science teacher. I don’t have him though. Don’t get angry about this bit please. I know how over protective Alpha’s can get over their mates.’’

I chuckle at this. ‘’That may be so…’’

‘’I was abducted by them twice. They caught me when I was off guard and…’’

A low, but deadly growl was heard.

She continued. ‘’...and in the end, I was injected and everyone saw my true identity.’’

‘’So they all know?’’ I ask.

She swallowed. ‘’They know I’m not human.’’

I nod. ‘’My pack and I chose to move here because of a feud between another pack. I gave up my land so my pack can live in peace.’

We talk for the rest of the day about life in a pack, her being ‘rogue’ and she might consider being in my pack. The agenda of the conversation was focused on me.

I could tell that she wasn’t telling me something. I could feel it through my bond. But I can’t really complain because that would make me a hypocrite, seeming as I have a big secret of my own. I just wish she would tell me soon so I can tell her…

Please comment and vote!

xx