L

(Tweek)

"Craig? Craig Tucker? Is that you?" I say as I stare at a figure I cant put together, I see a man with tan skin and dark blue clothes, but hes blurry. Reaching out I call Craig's name again only to go through the body and have it disappear into thin air.

(Wake up)

I jump up in surprise and look around, Kenny is asleep across from me snoring while Karen is on the ground asleep as well, head in Tricias lap. "You started groaning, so I woke you up." Tricia says emotionlessly, "Can you help get her off of me, I want to sleep too." I just nod before getting up, with the little strength I have I get Karen onto the couch before grabbing blankets putting them on the two McCormicks. Tricia made herself comfortable on the recliner as she normally sits before dozing off quickly, I on the other hand am not wide awake. Just deciding to take a breather I walk outside to get fresh air, the cold winter breeze consuming me but I don't mind it. Cooling myself off as while taking in my surroundings. Movement is heard from the parking lot causing my attention to drift to it, me the only one having a stray bike as my way of transportation I get alittle nervous. 'Ching ching' I jump at the noise, my bikes bell just rung. I freeze staring the direction, I don't want to move but if someone steals my bike itll take forever getting to places. Grabbing my paper spray from my pocket I told it close ready to spray as I slowly go around the corner. As I reached the corner quick running makes me squeeze my eyes shut and start spraying in any direction frantically. After a minute I realize no one is there but that a paper was on the handle of my bike.
// I miss you but cant see you, yet //
I blink a couple times at the message before feeling someone behind me causing me to scream again before spraying frantically. "Dude calm down! It's just me!" Kenny screams as he tries blocking the spray, frantically trying to rub away the spray to no prevail.
"Oh my God K-Kenny I-I am so sorry!" I say before quickly leading Kenny back into my apartment. I rush him to the restroom and grab a towel, turning the sink on cold soaking part of the towel before going back to Kenny dabbing around his eyes. "I-im so sorry Kenny! Wash y-your eyes out and I'll find the eye drops.." Kenny listens to what I say as i go through the cubber above the toilet.
"You think this will make Butters wanna take care of me?" Kenny chuckles out with a wince.
"You know y-you just need to ask him out a-aready, he obviously likes you as well. But y-yes I think he would b-baby you once he hears about this." With a small laugh at the end i could see Kenny smile. After a minute of washing Kenny sits on the toilet and leans his head back so i can squeeze the eye drops in his eyes to help wash it out.
"Why were you out there anyways?"
"I w-wanted fresh air.. then I h-heard someone ring my bike so I c-checked it out."
"That's how every white person dies in horror movies you know."
I twitch before I could reply, "AH- Well I-I didnt want my bike stolen!? Th-there was a note on it to wh-what if someone is trying to ki-AH-kill me?!" Kenny rests his hand on my shoulder
"Calm down dude, what did the note say?"
I show the note and with that Kenny sets up cameras the next morning, now Kenny and Butters take turns staying at my house for the next three days.