Chapter 1: Soujiroh

Darn it. Double darn it.

What is she doing here? Why does she insist that something happened between us one night when I met her at a bar in Ginza? Now she asks for a paternity test?

No, this cannot be. First of all, I, Nishikado Soujiroh, took a vow to be Tokyo's no. 1 playboy.

Everyone knows me as a member of F4, the four-male group composed of the heirs of Japan's autocrats. Akira, Domyouji, Hanazawa and Nishikado. We shared a destiny; a fate the universe brought us upon birth. Did I ask to be born into a wealthy Japanese family? Um, no. Don't get me wrong. It affords me a convenient lifestyle: women, money & more women. What more can a young man like me want?

As a student of Eitoku Kindergarten, I was already close friends with the other F4 members. Our appointed ringleader was Domyouji Tsukasa. For obvious reasons, of course. His family controls shares and owns properties all over the world! Macau, Las Vegas, Hong Kong-there is nothing in this world that their family cannot afford.

Domyouji is good friends with his Korean F4 counterpart, Gu Jun Pyo. Once, we were invited to the christening of Jun Pyo and Jan Di's first-born, Gu Min Ah. Jun Pyo got Domyouji and us 3 as her godfathers.

"Domyouji! How nice of you to grace our daughter's christening. Why did you come alone? Where's Makino?", asked Jun Pyo.

"I'm sorry for leaving my wife at home in Okinawa, Jun Pyo and Jan Di. She has to take care of our son, Shintaro. Your daughter's adorable. Who does she take after?"

"That would be me. Konnichiwa, Domyouji-san. Akira-san, Rui-san & Soujiroh! Arigatou gozaimasu for coming all this way! We didn't think you would come- what with your busy schedules and personal business dealings. Have some champagne. Oh, Do Min Joo and Cheon Song Yi have arrived!", Jan Di enthused.

DO MIN JOO? CHEON SONG YI? Aren't those two the subject of a Korean teledrama called "My Love From The Stars"? Why would Jan Di and Jun Pyo invite them? This family rivals Domyouji's with their social network.

"Hi. How are you doing? I'm Korean beauty and famous actress Cheon Song Yi and with me is my manager/fiancé, Do Min Joo", Song Yi began as she started to introduce herself to Domyouji and us.

"It's our pleasure to meet you, Ms. Cheon Song Yi. My wife Makino's a huge fan! She would have wanted to grace this event but she could not because of our son Shintaro. When are you and Do Manager tying the knot?", inquired Domyouji.

"You ask him. I'm just forever waiting what he has to say about it. Darling, will you hurry and join us out here? Stay where I can see you." Do Min Joo rushes to meet us as he had just filled his plate with various entrees & hors'd'ouevres. He seems to be embarrassed to be treated like a majordomo.

"Good eve. As you have heard, I'm her manager and husband-to-be. I just want to prolong our engagement until she wraps up filming for her movie with Lee Byunghun and Kang Sora which has a 2015 airdate. Song Yi, you know better than to reveal those plans. What if the press got wind of this?", he implied.

"He was asking so I answered truthfully. Where's the harm in that? Do you see anything wrong with informing Tsukasa-kun?", Song Yi retaliated.

Man, she must be a handful. This is why I would never propose to any woman ever. I shall remain Japan's most eligible bachelor after Domyouji married.