13

I was woken up by the dreadful sound of the speaker in our classroom screeching.

I didn't even got a three-minute nap...

"Good day to you students! This is the principal speaking and I'm glad to say that this school will be having a party to celebrate this school's 40th anniversary! The party will be hosted by our fellow mentors! This party will be held on Thursday 4 pm, classes will resume on Monday. Additional information will be given by your teacher. That's all, thank you!"

"A party?!"

"O.m.g!! I can show off the shoes I just bought!!"

"This is going to be great!!!"

"Alright kids," The teacher said. "Quiet! I'll be giving out the requirements for the party."

The teacher stood up and went on each of our seats to give a sheet of paper where the requirements are written.

The teacher arrived my seat and noticed my ruffled hair.

"Slept again?" The teacher asked, smiling.

"Yeah...." I said. "I barely get any sleep since my brother stays up late at night to play video games.."

The teacher laughed, "Alright. Here you go," She said as she gave me the requirements.

I read was on the paper.

Requirements for the party:

*Students should go with a partner

*Students should wear formally (Dresses, Jumpsuits, etc.). Students wearing jeans, shorts, t - shirts, flip flops will not be let in by the guard.

Loss of property is not the school's fault.

See you all on Thursday!

Dang it's obvious this school is rich, they had to waste paper just to write two requirements.

And here I thought that there was a heck ton of things needed in this damn party.

"Pssstt.....pssst ChanSook!" I hear someone beside me.

I looked to my right to see EunMi waving at me.

"Wanna buy a dress for the party after school?" EunMi asked.

"I'll tell my mom, mind if I invite someone?" I replied.

"If I can invite someone too, then, sure!" EunMi exclaimed.

"Go ahead."

"Alright class, the bell is about to ring. Get your stuff ready," The teacher said.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket to message my mom.

Momma ❤️

You: Hi mom :)

Momma: What do you want now, ChanSook?

You: Well...the school will be hosting a party and I need to buy a dress...

Momma: Do you have money?

You:.....

You: No

Momma: Go to the house first to get your money after school.

Momma: Oh and bring Jaemin with you, I'll tell his mom that he's coming.

You: Kay

You: Thanks mom :)

Momma: Yeah okay..

Nana

You: Oi

Nana: Hey...

Nana: You are aware that I just sit behind you, right?

You: I mean, you're talking to me through your phone too...

Nana: Only because you messaged first

Nana: nvm

Nana: Anyways need smth?

You: Want to go shopping with me and EunMi (and apparently the friend she's gonna invite) for our outfits for the party?

Nana: But I don't have any money with me..?

You: Actually I'm going to go home before we all would go to the mall to grab my money

Nana: Alright then!

Nana: Wait let me message mom

You: No need

You: Mom already told her.

Nana: Oh

Nana: Okay!!

Nana: I won't show you what outfit I'll buy (•̀ᴗ•́)

You: Okay then...??

We all raised our heads as we heard the bell ring, students started standing up and running the hallways to get to the cafeteria.

I took my bag and approached EunMi.

"So uhm, I'll be a little late later since me and Jaemin are going back home to get our money to pay the outfits we'll buy," I said.

"Oh, you're bringing Jaemin with you?" EunMi asked and I nodded.

"How about you? Didn't you mentioned that you were going to invite someone?" I asked.

"Actually, yes! I'll be inviting YoungChul with me, if you don't mind."

"Fine by me," I said.

I glanced over by the door to see Jaemin leaning on the door frame.

"Anyways, I'll get going. Don't want the line to get long, now do we?" I said as EunMi laughed.

"Go ahead, I'll go and find YoungChul to tell him to come."

"Alright, see ya!" I said as I approached Jaemin.

"Let's go, I'm starving..." Jaemin said.

"You didn't have to wait for me," I said.

"We always sit together at lunch, remember?" Jaemin replied, as he stared at me.

I raised my eyebrow, "What? something on my face?" I asked.

Jaemin shook his head, "You know you're pretty short."

I placed my hand on my chest and acted offended, "Excuse me?! I'll have you know I'm average height!"

Jaemin chuckled, "Whatever you say.."