"Yah babe, you're so mean", she pouted.

I almost forget that they were together. After all, I'm so lucky to have them as my friends. I looked at Sunmi-unnie and she smiled at me like saying "Don't worry, it's going to be fine."

"Thank you everybody."

"Yah, Kang. Thank you isn't enough, now that Irene-unnie is mad, you gotta give us her lunch box."

We all laughed at Wendy.

It's been a couple of days since I got discharged from the hospital. Irene was still mad. I tried to reach out but I received nothing. I miss her so much. Everytime I looked at her, she looked away. Does she still love me?

Irene's POV

It's been a couple of days since Seulgi was discharged. I found out from Sunmi-unnie that Bogum was the one responsible. I hate him so much. He almost killed Seulgi. Just imagining what Seulgi have gone through that day, make my whole body shivers. Sunmi and I talked to Bogum's mother and warned them that the next time it happened, we will put him behind bars. I always checked Seulgi's condition to unnie. I'm still mad at them for that plan, I just want them to suffer for a little bit. And to be honest, a part of me doesn't know what to do with Seulgi. Though I miss her so bad.

"Irene-unnie, come on. It's been a couple of days. I gave you enough time already, please forgive me now. Seulgi just blackmailed me.", Wendy complained. I laughed at her but only in my mind. "What do you want me to do, please unnie! Do you want me to kneel in front of you?" . She was about to kneel when I stopped her.

"Alright...alright. I forgave you, you don't have to do that.", I said.

"Really?" I smiled at her and she jumped out of happiness. "I'm so happy, thank you so much unnie. I miss you so much. How about Joy? Did you forgive her too?"

I nodded. "Yey. I'll call her later. She's going to be happy. You know, she can't sleep good at night unnie. She said she was feeling so guilty." I kind of feel bad though. I know that both of them , were just caught up in all of this drama.

"How about Seulgi? Aren't you gonna ask me if I already forgiven her?"

"I dont care about that dumb bear. It's her fault anyway. She deserve it.", I'm mentally laughing, are they even friends?

Joy's POV

I'm so relieve when Wendy told me that Irene is not mad at me anymore. I'm feeling so guilty about what happened. I mean if I'm in her shoes I will be definitely be upset too.

"Hey Seulgi, what are you whining for?" I asked Seulgi

"Well how come, she'd forgiven the two of you and not me as well?"

"You answer your question Kang."

"Doesn't she miss me? Doesn't she love me anymore", she got teary eyes. "What if she'll never ever forgive me even I die like she said"

"You know that she doesn't mean that."

"Maybe I should just die now." I hit her head. "Yah, maybe you should. You're so dumb!", "Geez, alright alright I'll help you."

"Huh?"

"I have a plan. Just go to the clinic and rest."

"Huh? But I'm not tired."

"Do you want to see Irene?"

"Of course"

"Then just listen to me. So now go!" I pushed her. "Araso...araso.."she said.

When Seulgi went to the clinic. I went to Irene. My plan better works or else Wendy will kill me.

I saw Wendy and Irene talking together when I approched them. I hold Irene's arm.

"Irene, Seulgi.....Seulgi is in", I hysterically said with tears in my eyes.

"Seulgi, what happe-ned to he-r? Where is sh-e?", I can sense in her voice how worried she was. I'm right she not mad anymore, she just doesn't know how to approach her.

I dramatically looked at her. I should won an oscar.lol "She's in the clinic", right after saying that, she immediately run

Wendy was about to follow her when I stopped her. "What?", she said.

I smiled at her. "Let them be. It's just an act! I just want them to talk things out now.!"

"Yah babe, you're so good! You can be an actress, you know. I'm so proud of you.", she then kissed me in my lips.

"Hope, my plan works or else Irene's going to kill me for real now." Wendy laughed.

"I have a good feeling, it will work. They just needed a push."

Irene's POV

"Irene, Seulgi.....Seulgi is in", Joy hysterically said with tears in my eyes.

"Seulgi, what happe-ned to he-r? Where is sh-e?", I felt like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. What if something bad happen to her. What if I'm not going to have a chance to talk to her anymore. I should have talk to her already. I mean she only did it because she thought of me. She just loves me so much.

"She's in the clinic." As soon as I hear that, I immediately run to see her. Please be okay Seulgi.

I went inside the clinic and saw Seulgi lying down with her eyes closed. Oh my gosh, did she have an attack. I immediately hug her and cry. I miss her so much. I love her so much.

"Seulgi, I'm so sorry. Please wake up. I love you so much.", I said while hugging her.

"Irene?", she said weakly.

"Oh my Gosh, are you okay Seul?"

"I am. I'm just resting plus Joy told me to come here. What are you doing here?" she said innocently.

Oh my gosh. "You're so dead Joy", I thought to myself. She just played a trick on me so I'll come and see Seulgi.

Seulgi then hug me tightly. "I'm so sorry Irene. I know I'm so stupid. I don't deserve you but I love you so much." She's sobbing, I can tell. "Please forgive me. I can't last one more day without you."

My heart melts with her sincere words. I responded to her hug. "I forgive you my dumb bear. I'm so sorry too. I just don't know what to do after learning the truth about you." Now, is my turn to cry.

"I don't know Seulgi if I can be able to handle it. The thought of losing you is killing me already." She wiped my tears.

"Before, I have already given up on my life, I just thought that being happy for a little while will be enough. But now that I have you and I have experienced the joy of being with you. I realized I wanted to live more. To be with you more. To have a future with you. That's why Sunmi-unnie and I were doing our best to find a donor. I will survive and I will be with you Irene.", she then kissed me. How much I missed her soft lips into mine.

"We will face it together.", she said with the sweetest smile and voice.

I hugged her again. " Yes, together. I love you so much Seulgi."

"I love you so much too Irene." she said.

****** What will happen to Seulgi now that she's running out of time? Are there gonna be sacrifices?

Again, thank you so much for all the support readers. I'm sorry but this is the only update for today. Hope you'll like this chapter.