Please have a date with me!

Seulgi's POV

They said life is too short not to say how you feel to the person you love. Well, in my case indeed life is too short, I've got only a year to live if I won't be able to find a heart donor. To be honest, I wasn't really fond of looking for it cause I don't have a reason to live before but as soon as I laid my eyes on her, I started to feel like I want to live more. But who knows? I may or maybe not able to survive after a year that's why I decided today that I will tell her what I feel. Sounds selfish I know, but I really want to be with her even with the small amount of time I have. Within a month of stalking her (creepy, right?) , I can say that she is straight as a pole and is still in love with her stupid ex-boyfriend. I was just contented on looking at her happy face every time she is with him but then now a days I hardly see her smile. It seems to fade away when he cheated on her. That's why, I Kang Seulgi will make her happy until my last breath.

Irene's POV

Life is so unfair. I've given everything to him but in the end, he still cheated on me. And you know what's worst is the fact that I still want to be with him despite of all the things that he have done. Bogum and I have been together for 3 years. Three fucking years and now I felt it's just nothing to him. He broke up with me telling me that he is in love with somebody else and he was so sorry about it. I'm so heartbroken as I love him so much. I'm so busy thinking about him while sitting on the cafeteria when suddenly Wendy waved her hand in front of my face.

"Irene-unnie, how are you?", Wendy asked. Wendy is my childhood bestie. She knows everything about me so of course she also knew about my recent break up.

"Honestly, I felt dying already."

"Oh come on Irene, you are better than that. There are still a lot of fish in the ocean"

"Yah! How can you easily say that? I was with him for three years"

"And so? Some are in their seven or ten and still breaks up! Plus you are smart, beautiful and talented, so many people are attracted to you. It's not worth it to be sad or even die for that jerk" she said annoyingly.

I can sense that she is really upset now so it's better for me to get all myself together.

"Thank you We--"

"Irene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ,a girl suddenly screams my name. Now I can feel that almost all of the students are staring between the girl and me. Even Wendy is eyeing on me like asking if I know this girl. What is her problem? I don't even know her.

"Please have a date with me!", oh she wants to date me..oh wait what?? O_O . I felt like everybody is in shock. I wouldn't blame them.

"Irene I like you a lot so please have a date with me", she confidently said. Oh my goodness, this girl is crazy.

" Excuse me, but I don't even know you. Why would I say yes to you?", I replied.

She smiled at me where I can barely see her eyes anymore. Oh my gosh, I felt like my heart skips a beat with that beautiful smile.

"I'm Kang Seulgi and you need to say yes so that I can bring that smile of yours again.", what an arrogant girl. I look at Wendy and saw her smiling.

"What are you smiling for" , I whispered on her.

"I like her and now answer her back".

"No, Wendy!". I stand up and I was about to walk away when she said.

"Just 3 months Irene. You doesn't have to date me for long.", she pleaded. Suddenly, I got an idea. I turned around and smiled at her. I can see how excited she is when I faced her.

"Okay, I accept your proposal." I said and then hold her arm and walk away from the crowd. Everybody has dropped their jaw and I saw Wendy clapping her hands.