"Emma, please. Obviously, something terrible happened. Landon and MG are out there somewhere" Hope argued. Landon and MG were missing? Nate and Alex looked at each other. They were all supposed to be together, what had happened? Alex squeezed her brother's hand and said inside of her head, "Teleport inside." "You're psychic now too?" Nate responded in his mind. She hadn't even really realized that they were speaking through their minds. When they died, they were linked so they must've inherited each other's original powers. "I guess so. So you can probably see memories now like me" Alex answered. The two transported inside of the bedroom, landing off to the left by Hope's bed. Rafael was passed out in a chair as Emma stood with her back to him. Hope was standing in front of Emma as they argued. Alex looked down at the table, seeing a set of red tranquilizers.

She had seen them before in Emma's office. They had once been used on her when she was younger and had a fit with dark magic. They weren't lethal. "We need to separate. I need you to distract Emma so I can knock her out" Alex said to Nate psychically. "Ready?" He asked. She nodded and they let go of each other, focusing on their talismans to hold the spell. Nate quietly moved to the other side of the room behind Emma. "Do you think I'm not concerned about them? Of course I am" Emma said. "Then we need to do something" Hope insisted as Alex silently moved closer, carefully stepping between the two. "Hope, I said no. And I'm not gonna let you-" Just then, Nate purposefully knocked a candle off of Alex's nightstand, making himself visible. Emma turned around, shock washing over her at sight of the boy who she believed was dead. Rafael was awake. Alexandra quickly grabbed one of the syringes and injected it into Emma's neck, also making herself visible.

"I'm sorry, Emma" She said as she removed the needle, catching the older woman. "Hope's right" Rafael stood and helped Alex place Emma in the chair he was seated in. "Oh my God. Alex" Hope slammed into her best friend, wrapping her arms around her as she began crying. "Hope, I'm okay" Alexandra said, beginning to cry too. Hope had truly thought that she had lost her best friend, her sister. The person that knew her best in this world. "Yeah, I'm here too" Nate said, raising his hand and walking towards the pair. Hope moved and hugged Nate, catching him off guard but he hugged her back tightly. Rafael looked on, confused by the whole situation. "Um, guys, can you give us a minute?" Alex asked. Hope nodded, leaving the room with Nate. When they left, Rafael rushed towards his girlfriend, hugging her tightly. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I should be asking you that. Please tell me that's not your blood" He said.

"Do you remember what happened after I left with Dr. Saltzman?" Alexandra asked. "No, not really. We've been putting together bits and pieces. The last thing I remember is getting to MG's parents house" Rafael said, "Why? Doesn't Nate remember?" "Nate created a block of his memories in his mind. I can't get past it. Blocks like this are usually only created when the memory is tragic or too painful to remember" She explained. "What was so tragic?" He asked. "Raf, last night, Nate died" She paused, "And when he died, we were linked." "What does that mean?" Rafael asked. "When Nate died, so did I. I'm dead" Alex said. Her voice cracked as she spoke, pain filling her voice. After a moment, he laughed, believing that she was joking. "Real funny, Alex" He said. "I'm not joking, Rafael" She responded. "You're standing right in front of me. I'm touching you!" He desperately cupped her face.

Alexandra put her hands on top of his, "Just listen! Listen for my heartbeat!" They didn't speak as Rafael used his wolf hearing to listen. There was nothing. Nothing at all. The silence would've killed Alex if she wasn't already dead. "You're dead" He said, a tear rolling down his cheek. "I am. Well I'm not dead or alive. I'm in transition to become a vampire. Hope's blood was in our system when we died" She explained further, "But Nate doesn't remember how he died so no pressure but you're our only hope." "Hope!" Rafael called. Hope came back in with Nate on her heels. "Do what you got to do" He said. She handed him a vial of a red substance, "Here. Just drink it" She instructed. Rafael opened the vial and took a sip of its contents. His eyes flashed yellow then he groaned. "Here" Alex took his arm and led him backwards to the chair. Once he sat down, Hope came and stood in front of him. "Okay. You said you saw a monster" Hope said.

charmed ☆ legacies [ON HOLD]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें