When the girls came out they got into the car and buckled themselves in

B: hi babies

Twins: hi mommy

N: we got something to tell you. Some big news

Nicole: you're pregnant?!

Nicki was shocked she even knew the word 'pregnant' her babies were growing up and she wasn't even noticing properly.

N: no... we're gonna move in BB

Twins: really?!!

They asked wanting them both to confirm

B: yeah

Twins: yayyyy!!!!

Beyoncé was so happy that they were happy. She felt like she had her own family now, her first ever family and she loves them all beyond what words could express.

Beyoncé pulled off and drove them to Nicki's house while the girls asked questions about Beyoncé's home since they've never visited before and Beyoncé answered all their questions.

Niya: are we gonna have our own rooms?

B: if y'all want your own rooms but they're pretty big I don't know if you guys would wanna sleep alone in a big room.

Twins: nah

N: I told you

She giggled making bey do the same

B: we'll make sure your room is just how you like it okay babies?

Twins: okay

Niya: does this mean we can have princess Tiana wallpaper?!!

She asked excitedly.

B: I'll try my best to get you princess tiana everything baby okay?

Twins: yayyy!

Niya: you're the best, mommy

Beyoncé couldn't stop smiling. Her life has changed drastically and in only a few months. Before she was nobody but valued herself off of her wealth. Now even though she is still really wealthy there's more to her than that. She was a mother and a girlfriend and she took pride in each title.

B: thank you baby I love you guys

Twins&N:we love you too!

A WEEK LATER

B: you think the twins will like their room?

She asked Nicki as she went behind her and hugged her while they looked at the finished room for the twins.

N: they're gonna love it... its princess tiana everything

She said making them laugh. Nicki got a buzz on her phone and it was time to pick the girls up.

N: lets go pick them up

Beyoncé followed her out of the room and they got in one of their cars and went to the school. When they got there they waited for the twins to come out. When they did they came running out in excitement which made Beyoncé smile. They got in the car and buckled themselves in as usual.

Twins: hi mommies

B&N hi babies

N: how was your day?

Twins: good!

Nicole: are we living with BB now?

N: yep we've officially moved in