Friday

I wake up with my pillow soaked in drool and my head is pounding. The sun soaking through the curtains didn't help my case either. I sit up and wait for the room to stop spinning.
What is happening to me? I figured I was getting the flu or maybe a stomach bug but then I remembered that I haven't gotten sick since 2nd grade. After that I didn't think twice about it.
"Dylan wake up" I whisper trying not to anger the older kids. He continues to lay there in silence."You leave me no choice then." I grabbed my saliva filled pilow and wacked him on the head with it.
"What the hell man!" He screamed as he jolted up from his slumber."Shut up" I cautioned. At the same time I pointed to Kyle Dean the foster cares very own bully.
He quickly put his hands over his mouth and waited till Kyle stopped churning in his bed. We knew we were safe when he stopped.
I then signaled towards the bathroom. We both got up and slowly tiptoed our way praying we didn't step on any creaky floor boards. Once we were both in I slowly and silently closed the door.
"Well...?" He looked pissed since I woke him up at 7 in the morning.
"I don't feel too good." I moaned.
"That's all? You risked our lives by almost getting caught by kyle because you didn't feel well!?"
"Keep your voice down or we might actually get caught." I whispered.
"You don't get it. I never get sick." I say hoping he'll understand that I have emetophobia (fear of puking)
"Your right I don't get it."
I don't blame him. It's not something I like to talk about.
I start to feel dizzy again and then nausea came creeping behind. I sprinted to the toilet and threw up last nights dinner. Dylan came running behind me. After a good minute tears started to fill my eyes. I hate puking. I hate the feeling, and the taste, and the smell.
I silently wept and turned my head away from Dylan in embarassment. He turned my head towards him and took me into his embrace.
"You're emetaphobic aren't you?"
"How did you know?" I said with quavering lips.
"I did a project on fears and you showed all the signs of being emetaphobic. Plus I'm your best bud why wouldn't I know?"
All of sudden the door swings open. I look up just to see Kyle standing their and laughing at us.
"Haha haha! You guys are gay!"
I lowered my head in shame.
All of a sudden Dylan stands up and looks death in the eyes saying "Back off Kyle."
Out of nowhere Dylan gains courage and shoves kyle out the door. Kyle then retaliates and pushes Dylan against the wall with his arm against his wind pipe.
A blind rage builds up in me and I punch Kyle in the face. The only words that managed to escape my throat was "What did I do ?"