Part 9

In this evening, Heera went out of her room to drink water. Bikram too. They looked each other for few minutes. Heera:"I just want to drink water."
Bikram:" it's ok! I'll too."
Bikram took two glasses and put water in it. "Here for you!". Heera:"Thank you, but I can do my own glass water! I have two hands and I'm not a baby anymore. Do not need your help!"
Bikram:"Relax! I just wanted to be nice."
Heera:"You do not need to be nice. Do not try to win me back. The night when I saw you with my sister, was the night, where you dead for me!" Bikram:"Okey as you say!" He went back to his room.

Next day:
Heera went out to find any thing about her friends death. On the way to central station, she saw her best friends sister.
Ayesha(Ananyas sister):"Hey, why you try to hide you from me?"
Heera tried everything to hide her. She thought that her best friends family was so angry with her so she didn't wanted to hear bad things.
She tried to avoid her!
Ayesha:"Hey Heera do not worry. I know that you didn't killed my sister! Actually I think it was your sister!"
Heera looked to her. She was surprised.
Ayesha:" Before she went to your house at the day, she told me something and...than she dead. I am so sorry do not want to say that your sister killed her but..?"
Heera:" What she told you?"
Ayesha:" Hmmm I'm soo...im soo...ehmmm I do not know how to tell you but it was so I wanted to tell you what she told me but than you was at jail. My parents was so angry with you, so we went to Amritsar. And i didn't had a chance to tell you this what my sister told me.. ok maybe if I wanted I could visit you and .."
Heera:"Ayesha what she told you?"
Ayesha:"She saw how your sister put something on Bikrams Water while he was on the bathroom than he came and Fall to his bed. He slept and your sister slept next to him but they didn't done something. More things she couldn't see because my mom called her.
She went to home and tried to calling you but you wasn't reachable. So next day she visited you to tell you the whole story. She thought that your sister did this to you and him because she was in love with Bikram too. And she was right!!"
Heera was so sad and angry. She was Angry with herself.
She was wrong.  She judged Bikram wrong.  So she was very angry with herself.  How could she believe her sister! She was so in shock that she could not say something. She was really disappointed!! Everything what her sister told her was wrong. Her Sister was a big devil with so many lies.
Heera:" Thank you Ayesha thank you! But now I must to go".
Heera went home. She didn't wanted to say something... She didn't wanted to make him and her daughter sad so she didn't say something, but she wanted to give Bikram a second chance.