::19:: smut

Namjoon continued kissing you. His lips felt so soft against yours.

The kiss began to feel more passionate and lustful. He leaned in making you fall back on the couch. He hovered over you and kissed you in the neck trying to find your sweet spot.

"Ah~"

Bingo!

Namjoon smirked as he sucked and licked and bit on that specific spot.

"Nam, I need more~"

He wasted no time on undressing you, only leaving you in your bra and panties. He got off and took all of his clothes off...all..of..his..clothes

Your eyes widen when you saw that big Namjoon jr that he had. Namjoon smirked and sat in the couch.

"Baby, strip those undergarments off"

You stood up in front of him and sexily took your bra off. When it was time to take your panties off you turn around, your back facing him.

Slowly..so slowly and sexily, bent down while pulling your panties off. You could see him starring at your coochie.

"Oh baby girl you don't know how much I will destroy that little kitty of yours. Come here"

You walked to him and sat on his lap. You kissed him while jerking him off.

He played with one of you breasts. He took ahold of one of your nipples and began to pinch it.

"Baby don't do that. My breasts are sensitive"

"Oh baby, you don't know how much I will make you cum"

He made you stand up a little bit, only to position your entrance above his dick. You lowered down slowly, feeling how his dick stretched you up.

"Ah~"

He cupped one of your breasts and began massaging them.

"Whenever you're ready you can start bouncing"

You kissed him. Even while having sex, he was still a caring gentleman.

You started to Bounce slowly.

"Oh god Joonie~"

He chuckled

"Too big for your little kitty?"

You placed your hands on his shoulders for supporting.

Soon the living room filled with almost loud moans and skin slapping sounds.

"Oh yes baby, I love it when your wet pussy rubs against my cock"

"Joonie you're cock feels amazing"

A few more minutes later you felt your climax close.

"Babe I'm about to cum"

"Me too"

"Release it baby" he said as he cummed inside you.

You fell on his chest. Both of you were sweaty and panting hard for air.

He looked at you and smiled

"I love you babe"

"I love you too Joonie...I'm gonna miss you"

He hugged you

Then he smirked

"Round two?"