::20::

A few days have passed, Namjoon would video call you every time he had the chance, you went down to the office to help him with some piled up paper work.

Once you were finish, you head down to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test. You buy it and went home. Jungkook was at school, and you had to pick him up in 2 hours. So you head to your bathroom, and do the steps as written on the box, after you where done, you waited a few minutes for the results.

Honestly, you didn't know what to think. On one hand, you would be happy because jungkook would have a little sibling, you could give Namjoon a child of his own, and form a family, but on the other hand you and Namjoon haven't got married yet...wouldn't it be wrong?

Beep beep

You look over to the sink where the test is, you hesitantly walk to it, pick it up and look at it...

"Oh my god..."

_______

Namjoon was in a conference of businesses. The director of the company that they were working with was giving a speech about how if their businesses worked together, they could all raise more money.

The conference was now over, he went out to the hotel room that he had been on the past 2 weeks. He untied his tie, took his shoes off and look for something to eat.

Just a half eaten sandwich, and a cold plate of nachos. Luckily, he had a deli menu in the kitchen, he dialed the number and made his order. 20 minutes later he received a half mushroom, half pepperoni pizza. He took it to the living room and ate a few slices.

While eating he was watching tv, when his phone received a notification from you

Y/n:
-Hey baby, how's everything?😘
-I miss you😓

Namjoon:

-hi honey, I'm good
-I also miss you, and my kookie😫💕

Y/n:
-when are you coming back?
-kookie has been missing you a lot

Namjoon:
-actually, they are letting me off this Friday, before kookie's birthday
-don't tell him tho, it'll be a surprise

Y/n:
-don't worry honey
-Joonie, I gotta go, I gotta pick up kookie

Namjoon:
-ok honey, take care
-love you😚❤️

Y/n:
-love you too🙈❤️😘

He smiled, finished his pizza and went to sleep.

__________

You got home from picking up jungkook, you helped him off his car seat, both of you walk to the door. You laugh because jungkook went in running yelling 'yay' the second the door opened, you made half way to the kitchen and stopped...

You covered your mouth, and ran upstairs to your bathroom.

You opened the door of your bathroom, kneeled down and vomited, jungkook came running in seconds later worried, "mommy, are you ok?" You couldn't hear him, but you got it all out. You sat down to calm a little bit

"Mommy what's this?"

You look up, jungkook had the pregnancy test in his hand , he went closer to you and kissed your forehead, "there, to make you fill a little better", you smiled weakly

"Kookie, that in your hand is a pregnancy test "

"Pregnant? What does that mean?"

You smiled, pulled him closed to your embrace,grab his hand and say "pregnant means that there's a little baby inside my tummy". It took jungkook a few seconds...

"A baby?" You nod "so I will have a baby sister or brother?" You nod" thank you mommy, I love you" he hugged you and kissed your cheeks.

"But let's not tell Joonie, it's a surprise ok?"

"Ok mommy"