You have reached your final destination.

Hell.

Or Heaven maybe?

(If you know what show that is Comment down below and Youll get a shoutout if youre right!)

Chrissy's POV:

My alarm clock rings. 6:15.. I jump in the shower, get out, get dressed and do my hair and makeup and put my glasses on. Its now 6:50 so i get my mom up so she can take me to school.

"Hi mom! Time to take me to school!"

"Okay, be out in a second!"

after a few patient moments, she takes me to school. I get there early because today i need to hide. I don't know what his annual thing is or if it changes, last year he gave me a lovely hickey.

I enjoyed it.

I walk in, praying that he's not here, and hes not. I put my hair in a braid because i knew i wouldn't want a lopsided ponytail.

I don't want to know what hes gonna do to me.

At 7:10 he arrives. Class doesn't start until 7:40 so hes here quite early and so are all of his friends. The only other early birds are Isabella and Mackey. Marylin didnt get here until 7:30.

He walks up to me and hits me upside the head. "Hey you, come with me." He drags me to the unisex bathroom, which was a terrible idea to make.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. It was too early for this. Way too early.

"I want you.." He whispered in my ear, and thats when i knew.

He crushed his lips onto mine and he kissed me forcefully. I urged to kiss back but i wasn't giving him any leverage. He kissed my neck and left a hickey on my shoulder. He pulled me in and whispered:

"you're mine, baby. Come over today and meet my dad. He will like you."

"O-Okay." I studdered. Didn't see that coming.

I walked out and screamed on the inside.

Brian was into me. I can't believe my ears or my own eyes. Well, I guess it happened im not dreaming.

"Hi Chrissy!" Marylin said happily as she walked in. Its 7:30, so I get my things for my first 3 classes and walk quickly through the breakfast line to get a breakfast bar, cheese stick, and apple juice.

I go to class early to eat, since i dont like eating in front of people. I throw my things away and i have 3 more minutes until the bell rings, so i entertain myself while drawing. My first class was Criminal Justice with Isabella, Mackey, and of course, Brian and Zacky.

Our teacher isn't that strict, and we're allowed to change seats every day.

I chose my seat near the back as usual. The bell rang and in came the students.

Then Brian.

The most unusual thing happened. Brian sat next to ME. I thought today was gonna be Hell. It turns out it might be a little piece of heaven after all.

Isabella was SHOOK when Zacky sat next to her. She was about to have an anxiety attack and so Mackey calmed her down, so did her friends Sara and Nichole.

When i put my hand on my leg, his hand was already on it. I restrained my blush as class started.

As class wore on, Brian continued to touch me. He took my hand and held it, he put his hand on my back, he even put his arm around me. It was My little piece of heaven.

"Can't wait to see you after school, baby." He whispered in my ear when class ended.

The rest of the day, he didn't bother me. I was so glad.

After school i walked home and put a neat dress on and let my braid curls down to see Brian and his dad.

I knock on the door, and his dad answers.

"Hi, Mr. Haner, i live next door, my name is Chrissy." I reach my hand out to shake his, but he gives me a hug instead. I think hes a good person.

"Nice to meet you, you must be Brian's girl, aren't you?" He asked, curiously .

"Yeah, I am, is he home?" I asked. I hope he didn't play me for a fool.

"Of course, upstairs, room on the left, come in." He welcomed me into their home. It was NICE. And when I mean nice, I mean pricey things EVERYWHERE. How is this kid not somewhere else? Why does he live in a boring place like Orange County?

I walk upstairs, and luckily, Mr. Haner is behind me, so Brian won't hurt me.

I knock on the door. I could hear him playing his guitar.

He stopped and opened the door. He smiled at me. "Well, dad, do you like her?" He asked.

"I think shes good for you. I approve." He said with a smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Haner." I say. I'm internally celebrating.

"You're always welcome, Chrissy." He said.

Mr. Haner closed the door, and Brian approached me.

"Your dad is nice." I say.

"Yeah, he's great." He says, smiling.

He comes closer. "Lets go meet your parents." He says.

"Sure, you're in luck, they're both home." I say.

We walk next door and I introduce him to my mom and dad.

"Mom, dad, this is Brian. My boyfriend." I say.

"Hi, Brian, its nice to meet you." She shakes his hand and smiles.

"Hello, Ma'am." Brian says.

"Hello, Brian. My pleasure to meet your acquaintance." My dad says.

"The pleasure is mine." Brian says.

My dad and Brian shake hands. I was really nervous but it looks good.

"Do you approve?" I ask. Moment of truth.

"Yes, sweetie, I do." My mom says.

"Of course, pumpkin, but Brian listen here. Hurt my daughter and they'll never find the body, understand?" My dad asks.

"Yes, sir, I wont." He says. I am so happy.

Brian Haner Jr. Was my boyfriend.