(2) Hell...

"Father!", I shouted, as I barged into the chambers of the royal court. The guards stepped aside in an instant, after feeling the need to survey me up and down. I stared at them before shrugging it off, I knew it surprised them, as I was in no state to see his majesty, my clothes were soaking in blood, not to mention the blood dripping down from my dishevelled hair.

I knew my father wouldn't approve of my actions, however, it doesn't really matter.
The gates of the chamber are dark red, twisted with orange spikes, tipped with black. Satan always enjoyed the small details, the gate was also lit up by dim fire. My Father often talks about the gate as if it's his pride and joy, its sickening to hear. He would tell me stories of how the fire would burn me out of existence if I was considered not worthy enough to be in his presence.

The Hall, however, is lit up with fire on either side, it's a grand room with deep red and black walls.

When I was younger I thought the red was an extravagant pattern against the black stone. I was wrong, it was the blood of the Angels that Lucifer slaughtered in the great war. He calls it his victory wall.

The fire burns my skin from either side but the pain doesn't bother me anymore.

How can it?

Pacing my way to the end of the court, my eyes focus onto a figure slouching on the throne. A throne that was covered in flames dancing around the armrests. The throne was a striking red colour with black accents.

His Majesty was too focused on what the Daemon Court below him was saying. All 20 muttering to each other and pointing at the loose papers across the courts' table. I laughed quietly knowing that the Devil may seem interested, but he really couldn't care less at this pathetic proposition the court is deciding on.

Without thinking, I interrupted their little discussion, The room came to a sudden silence as every member of the court stared at me in disgust and shock.

"Well with that, the Court session is over, you are free to leave I have some... important business to deal with. LEAVE NOW!" Father roared as he looked down at the members, hastily grabbing the papers and lunging themselves towards the gate, not once making eye contact with me, as they know what happens when they don't comply, that memory has probably scarred them for life...

Once the last Minion left, he focused his gaze onto me as he leaned forward on his chair. His face did not look amused...
"What is it Draken?, as you seem so desperate to tell me" He spoke in a low, harsh and sarcastic manner as he gestured for me to step closer...

"Well Sir me and my fellow guards heard rumours of an uprise in the higher levels of hell, they plan to rebel against the guards and you after the next moon cycle"

His eyes darkened as he moved his focus from me to the sword that I clenched in my hand beside me, he nodded slowly as he proceeded to talk in a low tone

"Did you take care of it?"

I nod as I followed my fathers gaze to the dark sword beside me. The blade itself is rumoured to be forged using the fire of the eternal souls, the fire is visible through the cracks of the obsidian that has started to erode away over the many centuries of its existence.

Mesmerized by its intricate detail I didn't notice the blood at first until there was a small puddle of red liquid below the blades tip.