Policeman Law x Thief Reader

Start from the beginning

You tried moving but he wouldn't let you, the pain didn't help either, the more you moved the bigger the pain, but this didn't stop Law from hitting you from behind...

His cock was quick to take your hole's virginity and keep extending your walls at it's will, harder and faster witheach thrust.

Law seemed to love the cried that escapes your mouth, he watched as you cried and gripped onto the cushions underneath you and he pleasured himself, he liked your pained reactions, he loved what he was doing...

To you it seemed like the pain wouldn't go away and that your only option was to watch as Law had his way with you. A few minutes later the pain was almost gone, if not for Law's deepest thrusts as he rode himself to an orgasm.

When he finally did he allowed you to collapse under him, but it wasn't the end of it. 

You cursed him under your breath, wanting him to prep you first, you were starting to regret it...

Suddenly, you felt a cold gel on your entrance, the same one he had just been inside. You shivered at the coldness but didn't say anything feeling the relaxing sensation it was giving you. Once he was done, Law put a small object inside you that slipped in easily with the help of the gel, it felt somewhat pleasant.

"If you manage to hold it in tonight, I might reward you." - Law came to kiss your cheek but noticed your narrowed eyes - "Are you mad at me for not prepping you?"

You ignored him, you felt like in one of those situations where it didn't matter what you said it would always do you wrong...

"Don't ignore me _____-ya." - He bit your pouty lips with a chuckle and felt you hidding your face into the cushion even more - "I know I hurt you baby so let me make it up to you."

You didn't move despite the curiosity and felt soft pecks being placed from your collarbone to your arm, then your hips and finally  your inner thighs. Law turned you so you'd stay on your back, watching him.

He pulled your legs apart easily since you didn't try and stop him. He kissed his way down to your external lips and licked them all around in a teasing way.

You felt your nipples harden at the thought, your core was still wet and ready for him, you were just afraid of taking him in... Once his tongue made contact with inner lips you let out a dragged moan and lifted your leg to support itself on the highest part of the cushions while your other leg stayied closer to the floor.

Law approved of this and to show it sucked on your clit for a moment, driving you crazy in pleasure. His hands held your thighs apart and lightly squeezed them feeling the soft skin underneath. He could feel himself go hard again...

Dragging his fingers closer to your open entrance, Law brought his dominant hand to help masturbate you with his long fingers gently pumping in and out slowly.

Impatient to hear the sweet sounds of your voice, he sucked harder on your pink button and fastened the pace of his fingers. The man drove you crazy, he had you moaning for him like a whore but you didn't mind.

You used your hands to pull him closer to you, wanting more of the pleasurable feeling t last, Law however didn't like this...

His head shot up, looking angry jus like before, he swatted your hands away and crawled his way back up, his hands still gripping on your spread thighs.

You gulped dryly, watching him in fear as he hovered over you. You tried pulling yourself up but his hold wouldn't allow you. His eyes went down to your lips before capturing them in a passionate kiss.

You tasted blood once he ended the kiss biting hard on your lower lip. You hissed and he chuckled before going in for another wet kiss.

His tip came in contact with your entrance for a mere second and his cock invaded you the next. You screamed into his mouth and he continued fucking you hard, his hands came to massage your breasts and play with your har nipples.

He broke the kiss wanting to savour you himself so he lowered his head and began sucking on your left boob without warning. The position you two were in was confortable but not too open enough for Law's liking so he pulled your higher put leg and threw it over his shoulder to further fuck you.

You moaned as you watched him work, it was a hot sight to see. Law noticed you watching once he was done sucking on one breast and went to the other, he quickened his pace in return.

Many more thrusts later Law had you orgasm on him, which made him orgasm from your closing in walls, however he didn't stop. 

Law kept going, this time pulling both your knees over his shoulders. His consistent movement of hips allowed the small toy he put in your anus to be pushed again and again, causing a smaller part of your pleasure.

The pleasure from the previous orgasm and the quickly built from the new one started to become a bit painful and somewhat unconfortable, even in Law. You could tell he was trying something new but did't know what...

The more you waited to see or feel the bigger the pain. Once you two were at the brick of anoher orgasm you felt it coming and screamed.

"L-Law! L-Law I'm gonna-!" - You didn't have time finish and fet yourself go loose.

The warm liquid inside you squirted all over Law's waist as he kept going at it and fell on the couch not too long after. A few strockes later he too came undone and got out of you.

Instantly you rolled over to the side to hide your face in embarrassement while curled up in a ball. You hated yourself over it, you wished you could erase the memory, to go back in time... You'd forever member the day you peed during sex, all over your partner and his couch...

Law hugged your waist, content with his achievement.

"That was-"

"Horrible!" - You finished his sentence - "I've never felt so humiliated in my entire life!"

Law tried calling you with sweet names but you weren't buying it, so instead he took you in his arms and walked to his room, where you'd spend majority of time from then on.

The next morning you woke up feeling a bit strange, an unconfortable sensation on your neck...

"W-What is this?!" - You tried running to the bathroom but a not so long silver chain stopped your from going any further.

"Your new collar, babygirl. I needed to keep you on a leash somehow... and you did say you never felt so humiliated last night, I'll make sure you'll forget that." - A dark smirk adorned his face.

Furious, you pounced on him, to wrestle for your freedom and pride, none would soon return as Law's strength was much bigger than yours and his magic dick was already shoved inside you driving you crazy...

A/N: Hope you guys liked it ;)