Policeman Law x Thief Reader

Start from the beginning

"URGH!" - Not having words to describe how angry you were you jumped forward taking Law to the ground where you wrestled him - "You big piece of-Ahh!"

You squealed when he rolled on top of you.

"Such a dirty mouh... I'll have to clean you good." - He bit your ear as you trashed under him.

"Let me go! Law!"

No matter how much you tried he held you strongly against the floor, giving you big hickeys, marking the skin on your neck as his...

"Why-Why are you doing t-this to me?! La-aw..." - You stopped hitting him and instead savoured the feeling of his mouth working on you.

"Don't deny me ______-ya. I know you felt it too since the first day we met. All those times chasing around, playing cat and mouse games..." - His words followed by the sounds of sweet kisses made your ears tingle - "Don't deny this-us..."

You didn't want to deny him, you couldn't, but you were afraid.

"W-What about t-the oher c-cops?" - You spoke between ragged breaths.

"Don't worry about them." - He opened the front zipper of your balck jumpsuit to continue trailing his way way down with kisses - "I have them all in the palms of my hands."

He gave your boobs a strong squeeze to which you moaned with your back arched. Your legs spread themselves in instinct and Law filled right in between them.

Law glanced up, feeling your skin instead of the usual fabric... He saw that you had no bra and bit his lower lip, restraining himself from eating you right then and there. You smirked, knowing his dirty thoughts.

 "You naughty, naughty girl... I guess I'll have to do it the hard way." - You were confused by his words and nearly screamed once he trew you on his shoulder before playing your down on the sofa not so gentlemanly - "I'll teach you how to properly respect my authority, I'll make you a good girl again..."

His smile was wicked, something was up with him, not that you cared...

"Arrest me officer, I've been a very bad girl..." - You bit your lips, waiting for what was to come, you could feel yourself getting wet already.

"Shut it bitch." - Law's mood changed drastically.

He took out his handcuffs and put them on your wrists, but not before ripping your suit off and slapping your bum hard and dry 'till your skin was left with red marks of his fingers. You moaned liking this dominant side of his...

"I want you screaming my name loud and clear, understood?" - His hand wrapped itself around your throat keeping a firm yet gentle grip.

You nodded, still unsure but his eyes narrowed, you had aggravated him somehow. His grip tightened a bit and his free hand punished your ass cheeks several times as you cried.

"Say it!" - He yelled.

"Y-Yes, sir." - You mumbled between cries.

He hit you again, harder, not taking shit for your insolence until you begged him to stop, crying for real this time.

"Good girl." - He whispered in your ear letting his grip on your throat soften and his other hand caressing the hurt skin of your bottom - "Turn around, on all four."

You did as he told, watching he reflection on the window. He caught you staring and smirked, bringing his hand up from your neck to the back of your head, holding your hair. With no preparation first he thrusted himself inside you highest entrance, his base hitting you anus harshly as you screamed in pain.