Ch 2

Sebastian pov

"Shawty bad no cap"I said looking at a picture on Anjoro phone of Aaleaha

"I know MELO said she ain't about that"he explained

"Well yea,I got to go home my dad said his assistant at the office is coming over with her daughter"I said annoyed

"Tell me if she bad,I'll take her and Aaleaha"he said get up from the couch and going by the door

"Bye Bast"He sis's giving me dap

"Bye An"I said

1 hour later

"You got your trage on"my dad asked(suit)

"Yes sir"I said

"I heard her daughter is around you age"my dad said putting his Calvin Klein cologne on

"Quieres un poco"my dad asked (you want some)

"Naw I was going to wear my Givenchy cologne"I said

Ding dong

"Vamos muchacho"my dad said(come on boy)

"Hola"my dad said moving his arm inside the house

"Hello Mr.Hernández"a black lady said

"How are you senora"my dad said hugging the lady and touching her butt

"Leah"the lady said

"I'm coming mom"said a running Aaleaha

"Aaleaha?i said confused

"Umm Anjoro?she said confused

"Sebastian"I said

"Oh sorry Sebastian"she said

"Hola Aaleaha,I'm Santiago Hernández"my dad said kissing Aaleaha hand

"Well hello Mr Hernández"Aaleaha said smiling from the hand kiss

"And my name is Kimberly"Aaleaha mom said

My dad has had a thing for black women,he married my mom her name was Gabriela Jimena García. My parents married each other,it was a arranged marriage in Bolivia,my Dad was born in a wealthy family and my Mom family was wealthy to but because of the Mafia,my Mom's family sold drugs so one of my Dad's family member wanted so Drugs and asked my Mom's family for it they said sure my Dads family was short on money for the deal and my Mom's family pulled up to the mansion and said if they don't get they money they will shoot all the kids in the house,so they gave them the money and when they was giving them the money my Mom's uncle saw my Dad in the corner of the door way looking at his father give these people money so my Mom's uncle tapped my Abuelo and said "look at that boy over there he looks like husband material"so my Abuelo asked my other Abuelo "Is that you son" "yes" "I'll give you a deal if your son will marry my daughter I won't shoot your Cousin for being late with my money,So a few years later, they got married and moved to the United States and had me the handsome Sebastian,And your probably wondering what happened to my Mom,my Mom moved some of the Familia businesses up here because they was Americans are loco for drogas,so she moved the business up here and sold a few and one day a man didn't give her,her money and she went to his house and was going to shoot him but he already knew what was going to happen and, so he shoot her first and took all the drugs in the car and her body and drove the car in a brick wall,ofc he jumped out the car before it crashed and, She died when i was 1,I was 1 when it happened so it's sad but not that sad because I didn't know her that well,my dad cried for almost 2 years almost everyday because she was gone but he realized filling for Aaleaha mom because he would come home and say "this Beautiful Black women is going to change our lives" and he has a lot of pictures of her around the house.