2. Arrival

Y/n's pov :

It's my first day at a Korean university. I used to live here but I had to move out with my family 13 years ago for some unfortunate incident which I can't remember now.

Well, I have lived in London for 13 years. It was pretty good than I expected. But I missed Korea. Because it is my home town and I grew up here, so it is my first love after all.

But there is a thing that...I don't remember who were my friends from before. I knew I had friends but I can't remember them. But one of them always kept in touch with me. That one is my only friend who told me to come back to Korea. If she hasn't done that, I might never be getting out of my house.

Honestly,  I was glad that she thought of me before enrolling herself in the most famous university. She also enrolled my name too and filled everything she needed. So, there's no problem for me to getting in now.

I was excited and nervous at the same moment because of that I have a phobia that might let people freak out. But still, I can't do anything about it and I feel ashamed about that.

That phobia causes so many bad memories to me that I can't and don't want to remember it. Some of them are hilarious and some of them might kill me.

Anyway, I got ready for my first day and I didn't want to wear so expensive things because the first impression wouldn't be the worst by showing off. So, I simply wore a nice white t-shirt with a black jacket and had skinny jeans.

I was satisfied with my look then my doorbell rang. Oh, yeah I live alone in Korea. My parents are still in London.

"Coming!!" I yell out before opening the door. My friend was standing there with a smile on her face.

"So, are you ready?" She asks and I nod while showing her my outfit.

"Your looking fab!" She compliments. Then we headed out to the university.

"Say, Shun. .how is this university of yours?" I ask my friend. Oh, btw her name is Lee Shun-ae. She's the most probably my closest because I don't remember my other friends.

"Oh! You will love them!! I mean the university!!! It has a big open space that you can even get lost easily. The students are good and nice but some of them are quite...you know...teasing type. Overall you will love it." She blurs everything out of what she knew about the uni.

"But there's one thing you should be careful of..." She trails off and we stopped walking.

"Hum?" I stare at her and she looks directly into my eyes. But something was going on in her eyes, which I didn't get it. Her eyes kind of looked concerned.

"You have to keep yourself around us, okay. Please don't go around by yourself." She warns and her words were like a bomb to me because those were serious.

"Okay. .why so serious..geez. " I replied but she still didn't bother to move.

"Okay! I will! Come now!" I assure her and pull her with me.

We arrived at the uni and the university campus was huge! The whole ground is so larger than I expected.

"Told ya it will be big!" Shun chirps and I nod while gaping my mouth.

Then a huge loud sound came from behind when a group of people walks in. I turned around to see who are they.

"Is there any famous person goes here?" I ask Shun but she shakes her head.

"You know all universities have a famous group well we also have some. And they are seniors..plus they are very handsome..." Shun informs and I stared at her with a weird look.

"What?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing ..it's just you know a lot about them.." I replied but before she could reply to me a guy came running from the chaos.

"Ahh! Shun! Hey!" That guy had blonde hair and his face looked puffy. His featuring was quite nice and had a strong vibe attached to him.

"Oh! Hey!" Shun chirps while waving at him like a crazy person. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Oh! Y/n...this is Jimin. And his my friend kinda...." She trails off while turning to that 'Jimin' guy.

"Ahh! Yes! I am her friend mostly like bestie or something else. Nice to meet you." That guy replies while smiling as his eyes disappeared.

"Yeah...I'm y/n. I'm her friend...actually. ." I said in an obvious tone. Then a shout came from the back.

"Jimin! Let's go! " a guy with black hair and board shoulder calls out for him.

"Sorry, I have to go now. But hey, let's meet up at lunch. And see you there too, y/n." Jimin says and quickly runs back before blowing kisses towards us.

"Aish...this..." Shun blushes and I raised my eyebrows while staring at her.

"What...it's not like that...I swear..." She stutters and I chuckled but something or someone caught my eyes.

There was a boy standing outside of the front gate, staring at us or more certainly at me. His gaze was intense and it looked like he was about to prey his victim. But then something caught my eyes again.

'did his eyes turned red and returned to brown as it was like before...'

Shun shakes me and I looked at her.

"What's wrong with ya??!!" She scowls and I hold her hands.

"You see that guy...well his staring at us...not us..me!" I point at that guy and she turns around to see before turning to me.

"Oh...Jungkook. His also with those guys from before." She replies in a calm tone and I nod.

"Let's go! You don't want to be late for your first class! !" She says before pulling me with her.

But those eyes were bothering me...it seemed like I have seen those eyes before..but I can't remember where...

Everywhere we went ..I felt like those eyes were watching me...my every step and move...they are watching. ..me.

It's getting kind of scary...

                   ________________

Hello, this is author-nim! How far did you like the chapter!! I hope you guys will enjoy it!! It will full of mystery and suspense. So, vote it to and leave a comment.

Remember that author-nim loves you 💜💜💜