Stydia <3

"Kira," I softly whispered to the kitsune. "I need some advice.... On guys." She looked at me incredulous not believing that I, Lydia Martin, needed guy advice.

"You? Need advice? On guys?" Kira asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I do." I looked down slightly ashamed about what I was about to ask, I never needed help with guys, I always knew exactly what to do.

"Okay..... So, uh, what's up?" She asked, I could tell she was struggling with the idea of giving me advice.

Taking a deep breathe I poured my heart out to the girl I had not known long but has become a close friend.

"There's this guy, he use to be head over heels in love with me and every chance he got he'd try to confess his feelings for me, you know after a while, and then I got to know the guy and slowly started to develop feelings for him and after I came to terms with these feelings he had moved on, he's with someone now and every time I see them together it crushes me." Tears were now flowing down my cheeks at the amount of hurt I was feeling, it made me want to scream, not like a banshee though like a heart broken girl instead.

"For the past year or was it two? Oh god I'm horrible with time, anyway he's been there for me, when The alpha attacked, he waited outside my room and didn't leave, he was there when Jackson broke up with me, he tried convincing people I wasn't the canima, heck the boy bought me a freaking flat screen tv for my birthday along with other things because he didn't know what to get me, he helped me come to terms with what I was, he didn't freak out when I just happen to turn up when I found dead bodies instead he helped calm me, he was then when...." I trailed of not wanting to say but I decided to, I had to get this off my chest.

"When Allison, my best friend, died, and then when Aidan died. He was there! Even now he's still there! I love him Kira! And I don't know what to do." Sob racked my body as I finished talking about him, and Kira being the amazing friend she is wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my hair waiting for me to calm down.

"It's Stiles, isn't it?" She asked slowly after a while, I nodded my head not trusting my words.

"Well, you can do one of two things, ignore your feelings, which isn't working out to well for you or you can confess to him." I pulled away slightly and looked into her dark brown eyes and realised that she is perfect for Scott they're just so similar and also that she had to confess her feelings to the one that had loved her all along, to see of he had any feelings left over.

Stiles pov.

About to walk into Lydia's room I heard her sobbing and almost burst in until she spoke, "When Allison, my best friend, died, and then when Aidan died. He was there! Even now he's still there! I love him Kira! And I don't know what to do." I couldn't help myself and just listened. Who is she in love with? Is it me? It couldn't be me, but then again the only other one who was there for her when Allison died, that was a male friend was Scott and Lydia wouldn't be stupid enough to tell Kira, Scott's girlfriend, that she's in love with him.

"It's stiles isn't it?" I heard Kira speak softly, that was all the confirmation I needed, as quietly as I could I ran down the stairs and out her front door and straight to my car, malia,I needed to talk with her.

I knocked on the front door, luckily she answered instead of her father.

"Hey." She said with a smile and kissed me softly, I pulled away and she looked at me confused.

"We need to talk." I said looking down and took a step back so she could come out side.

"Stiles? What's going on?" She asked.

"I-I think we should break up." I whispered, knowing shed hear it clearly but I couldn't bring up the courage to speak up.

Silence.

That was all that was heard, I looked up finally to see Malia looking at me emotionlessly and then she slapped me, the sound echoed in the quiet neighbourhood.

"Leave." She spat, looking me dead in the eye.

"Nodding I turned around and walked towards my jeep rubbing my cheek softly trying to get rid of the stinging sensation.

I drove back to Lydia's, and walked in know this would either make us or break us.

Lydia pov

I just finished clearing the evidence that I had been crying and faked my signature smirk as I looked at my reflection when there was a knock on my door.

Not knowing who it could be I cautiously opened the door, to see Stiles.

"Stiles? What are you doi-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because his lips were on mine. All thoughts left me at the feel of his lips upon mine, until I remembered he had a girlfriend.

"Stiles, what about Malia?" I asked pulling away. He sent me a small smile.

"I broke up with Lydia, it's not her I love, it's you, I love you Lydia Martin!" He said the last part so strong and with so much love that a tear trailed down my cheek and a smile stretched across my face.

"Your too pretty to cry." He told me swiping his thumb across my cheek and making me remember when he said that back when Jackson broke up with me.

"Shut up." I laughed a kissed him again. I was so happy and couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

I pulled away, realising I didn't say it back so I took the chance too."Oh by the way, I love you too Stiles Stilinski." He grinned happily and kissed me again.

I was happy, he was happy and at the moment there's no trouble in beacon hills, life couldn't be more perfect.