ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Start from the beginning

---𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙---

"I can't believe you hypnotized one of the ninja's!" (Y/n) quietly whispers happily.
"Shhh. Do not tell the general or Lloyd, got it?" Skales whispers to the child and the other serpentine.. The girl nods eagerly. "So the general does not know?" The other serpentine asks.
"Course not! I plan to use it for my best interest." Skales answers.
The other serpentine then walks away seeing the general heading towards us. "Everyone works while you two slack! As my second command I expect more from you, Skales!" The general shouts.
While behind Skales, the little girl winces when the general raised his voice. "Leave him alone, general. We were just talking. " (Y/n) speaks.
The general looked surprised to see the girl there. He nods but then slithers away. (Y/n) glares at him from the back of his head and also began to walk away.
While going down, she hears Lloyd shout. "Hey! If we plan to rule ninjago from here this elevator needs to have a trap door! I want more booby-traps!"
She shakes her head in disbelief and continued going down.
Soon night comes by sooner than expected. 'I guess time went by fast while building this thing.' (Y/n) thought.
She sits on a tree near the fortress. Finding a stable branch to lay on. She watches all the snakes continuing to work. In the corner of her eye, she sees a white figure. 'A ninja? What's he doing out here... ' (Y/n) thought.
She eyed the ninja wearily, she was also ready to pounce if he makes the wrong move. She then relaxed as the white ninja left but still anxious that he might return.

(𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐)

(𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

I hear Lloyd construct the serpentine, over and over and over again. 'Man, I feel bad for these serpentine... ' I thought to myself. I was helping the serpentine with the construction, without Lloyd catching me. I turn around to see four specific colors. 'Aghhh! Ninja!' I immediately drop all the items I was carrying. 'I need to warn Lloyd!'
I hear something falling, I look up to see a...serpentine?! Holding my arms out, preparing to catch the falling serpentine. "You okay?" I ask, successfully catching him. "Yes, Thank you." The serpentine politely says. 'Booby-trap... I need to have a word with Lloyd.' I thought angrily...
Still focusing on the task at hand, I placed the serpentine down and headed up quickly. Suddenly, the tower started tilting. 'They're taking it down! I need to save him!'
I soon hear Lloyd yell "I said no ninja! Attack!"
I couldn't careless on what's happening around me, all I need to do is save Lloyd.
"Lloyd!" I shout.
"Everyone, Retreat!" Skales commanded.

I followed Lloyd as he followed Skales.
"Don't go, we have to protect my treehouse fortress!" Lloyd begged.
"Lloyd, your treehouse fortress is about to collapse!" I tried to reason with him.
"Your treehouse, it's about time we did this!" Skales snaps.
I eyed him as he backed up to the lever. 'No way...' My eyes widened as I knew what he was going to do.
Once he pulled the lever, I jumped onto Lloyd. We both fell into a cage.
'Dammit! What did I get myself into... ' I thought.

I hear a familiar flute, my head snaps to the direction of the sound. 'Wu!' I thought angrily. I watched as they flew out of here. "Damn him... " I quietly whisper.

We headed back to the serpentine tombs. Lloyd had been tied up but I wasn't for some reason... Skales commanded that I didn't need to be. 'Huh, guess he trusts me?' I thought in confusion.
I walked along side Lloyd, not wanting to leave his side.
"Do something general! Y-You're still under my command, right?" Lloyd whispers to the General.
"Enough! I am the general, You will return my staff! At once! " The general commanded.
I was slightly hoping he wouldn't... But if Lloyd wants this then, oh well...
"No." Skales answers. I lifted my head higher and looked at Skales. I was slightly proud but also very worried...
"You dare challenge my command!?"
Lloyd nods, cheering for the general.
I cross my arms and began watching the madness unfold.
Now, we are here, in the slither pit. Well, Lloyd tied to an ice crystal and me down here watching the Fight.
I look back up to Lloyd watching him try to get a map?
I look back at the fight then began going up to Lloyd secretly.
"Need any help?" I whisper to him quietly.
He nods to my answer, so I quietly kicked the map to him. Thankfully, it slid out perfectly fine and he caught it. I went back to watching the fight, Lloyd cheering for the General and I secretly cheering for Skales.
As the fight progresses, Skales had the higher chance of winning. And to my surprise, he did.
"You will be loyal to me now!" He commanded to the previous general.
He looks at Lloyd "Leave! And never return!"
But then looks at me. "You may stay, if you wish." He stated calmly.
I shake my head and followed Lloyd.

(3𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

As the Ninja celebrated in they're new home, in a far distance, both (Y/n) and Lloyd watched them. (Y/n) was filled with more anger anyone can imagine.
As Lloyd began to walk away, quietly growling. (Y/n) decided to use her powers, out of anger... She focused her anger then stomped the ground with one foot. The earth rumbled below the ship, causing a miniature earthquake. All the food on the table spilled, some of the students fell.
"What was that?" Jay asks, looking at Cole.
"Don't look at me! I didn't do anything!" Cole defends.
Their sensei looked in a total of shock, remembering where this kind of power came from. He immediately stood up and looked into the distance, catching the angry stare of an old student. "(Y/n)?.." He quietly whispers.
The girl shakes her head in disapproval and left.
Wanting to chase after her but was stopped.
"Sensei? Are you alright?" Asks Zane.
"Yes, I am fine." Wu lies.
Sitting back down and remembering this moment.
Once they were in agood enough distance, she immediately fell to the ground. "(Y/n)? A-are you okay?" Lloyd asks worryingly. She could only nod as she were having a major coughing fit. Covering her mouth with her sleeve. Once she removed it, she noticed small blood droplets on her sleeve. Wiping her mouth, they both continued their way, with Lloyd growing concerned for his friend.