• Page 26 •

(Warning: slight angst)

Dear diary,

Today, Hitoshi broke up with me. He said he was moving and he didn't think the long distance relationship would work. But, I'm okay with that, he said we could stay as friends! He's a good guy.

D.K
_______

Third Person
—————

Kaminari sighed, closing the journal. He hid it in a different spot, sitting down on his bed. He flopped backwards, groaning in pain when he hit his head on the headboard. He rubbed his head, letting a soft sigh escape his mouth. He heard the front door opened, making him perk his head up a little.

He heard someone stumble up the stairs, opening his door in a aggressive way. His mother came in, walking over to his desk. By the way she was walking, Denki knew she was drunk. She began searching his desk.

He got a bit worried. "Heyyy, kid. Where's your moneey?" His mom said, leaning against the desk. She was holding a beer bottle in her hand. "Why do need my money?" Denki asked, his voice filled with sadness. "Mommy needs to buy herself some drugs~" She said, smirking.

She continued searching, almost knocking over his snake's tank. His mother soon found his diary, glancing back at him. "What's this?" She picked it up, beginning to read it. He shot up, trying to grab it but, she slapped him. The blonde boy was panicking, she was reading his diary. Her facial expression changed from confuse to anger.

"You're gay, huh? You know that gay people are bad! You're just a screw up, I could kill you! I should kill you!" She tackled him down on the bed, choking him. He couldn't breathe, he struggled to. Tears formed in his eyes as he stared up at his mother. Her eyes had pure hatred, glaring into his sad eyes.

He grabbed onto her hands, making her loosen her grip. "Mom..." He pleaded softly. "Please." He said below a whisper. He was holding back the tears. "Let go of me." He stayed at the exact tone he used before. She letted go of him. Denki was coughing harshly, crying after. His mom got up, grabbing the bottle before, storming out of his room.

Kaminari sat up, gently placing his hand over his neck. He got up and looked at himself in the mirror. He saw her handprints around his neck. He glared at himself. "You're such a mistake, you think you had it all. Well, you didn't. It all went down the drain because of you. They all hate you. You so fucking dumb!" He spoke to himself, tears forming again. "No one will ever love you again. She's right, she should have killed you." He broke down crying again.

He pressed his back against the wall, sliding down it. He pulled his legs up close to his chest, crying. He was broken... almost like no one could say anything to help or do anything. At that moment, he had no one to turn to for help. To lean his head on someone's shoulder. He had nothing but, himself.

__________