Love you too Audrey.

Walking into the house a sense of calm washes over me. The trip to the bedroom is full of silence until I open the door. I'm bombarded with hugs and fretful women. Everyone starts talking at once and it takes everything within me to not yell at them to shut up.

I raise my hand up to my shoulder and the room falls into silence.

"Thank you. I know you all are worried but there is no need. I wouldn't have agreed to fight if I didn't think I could win. Now. Help me get ready?"

The twins and Jorgie nod their heads and help me out of my dress and undo my hair.

Kendra is the first to speak.

"Aella will fight dirty. You need to be prepared for cheap shots."

"Thank you for the warning but I learned how to fight whilst in a cage and against wolves three times my size."

Jorgie was next.

"How did you learn to fight?Adaline told me you lived in a cell and all you were allowed to do was chores?"
"I learned by Alpha Jordan teaching me. He didn't like how I would just scream when he came into my cell, so he taught me some defencive moves in human form and wolf so that I could try to fight him off when he came to give me wolfsbane shots every two weeks. It helped up his ego when he would get me to surrender."

"That's messed up."

"Yeah, but it should serve me well today."

Lenna was last to speak up.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course! I'm not going to let some pup try to take my mate from me. I don't care about my 'title'. I only want to be with Lucas and she is trying to force him to mate with her instead of me. That doesn't sit well with Kenna or me."

After talking, the girls helped me pick out a fire colored sports bra and a pair of leggings that look like they are actually flames.

Once I'm dressed the girls put my hair in a messy ponytail.

Deeming me ready, the girls escort me towards the forest. Each one of the girls had changed into black leather jackets and white ripped jeans, with fire red tank tops under their jackets.

"Why are you guys matching? Not that you guys don't look amazing."

Jorgie is the one who answers my question.

"It's an old tradition. The entourage of the fighting she wolf dress to try and intimidate the group for the opposing wolf."

"Well you do look like members of a biker gang."

"Mission accomplished!" Kendra hollars.

When the trees start to thin, the girls and I fall into silence. We can hear the voices of other pack members as we get closer to the clearing.

Dom comes out of nowhere to help lead the girls and I to the clearing.

Once we pass the last group of trees silence falls over the crowd. Aella and her group pass through the last bit of trees the same time we do.

Her entourage is wearing matching black shorts and bright pink tank tops that show a little too much in my opinion. So much for trying to scare us, cause they look like rip off barbie dolls.

Lucas is standing in the middle of the clearing wearing only a pair of black jeans. If I somehow die today, I'm glad I got to see his beautiful abs one last time.

"Audrey. Aella. Come to the center."

His voice rings through the forest and I can't help the shiver that runs down my spine from hearing his voice sounding so demanding.