Stiles walks into the store still thinking about the mans green eyes when a woman pops out her head from a room behind a counter.

"Hello, welcome to Wolfs Den." She says in a cheery voice.

OoOoO

Stiles and Derek have been together for six years, married for two and have a ten month old daughter.

OoOoO

A loud squeal interrupts his old memories and brings him back to the present.

"Da!" His baby girl yells before taking the rubber duck from Stiles hand and throwing it in the water next to her. Grabbing the other smaller ducks he places them in the bath thub too and watches his daughter play with them with a smile on his face.

The sound of Derek moving around in the kitchen and their daughter Crystal's baby talk makes him feel at peace after a long day at work. He lays his head on the edge of the bath tub and runs a hand over Crystal's head

He still had his eyes closed when a small whimper makes him open them again. He opens his eyes and sees

Crystal trying to curl her body into a tight ball. Quickly, he uses a big fluffy towel to take her out of the bath and a gasp escapes his mouth when he notice the reason to Crystals discomfort.

:/:/:

It's been a couple of month since Derek and Stiles have started going out and this was going to be the first time he was going to take his shirt off in front of the older man. It's not that he was self conscious, it was just that other than his parents, Scott and some of the boys from the boys changing room had seen his soulmark. He knew that him and Derek weren't soulmates and having them see somebody else's name on their boyfriends chest was only going to make things more real.

Sure, Stiles always wanted to meet his soulmate when he was younger but now he honestly wouldn't care if he never found them. He was happy with Derek, happier than he'd ever been and maybe he was a little bit in love with his boyfriend and couldn't imagine his future without Derek but he was eighty percent sure the older man felt the same.

He heard a noise behind him and quickly turned around, completely forgetting that he was shirtless.

He wants to say that the reason that he was frozen and staring at Derek was because of his boyfriends sexy abs but he'd be lying. The real reason why he was staring was because of the small name on Derek's chest.

Genim

His brain almost exploded while he was processing what was happening. Because there was no way that this was a coincidence.

"Frederick?!" He squeaked out.

"Genim?" Was Derek's reply.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, you're Frederick?!?"

OoOoO

"Derek!" He yelled at his husband.

"What?"

"Derek, get over here now." He yelled back.

He waited until Derek was inside of the bathroom and moved out of the way so that Derek had a clear view of Crystal.

"Wha- is. is that-" Derek tried to say.

"Yep, our baby is getting her Soulmark." he reached for Derek's hand and squeezed it. "how long do you think it'll take?"

"I'm not sure, mine took a couple of hours while Laura's took a couple of days."

Nodding his head Stiles dried Crystal off and could barely take his eyes off of his daughters soulmark the remainder of the night.

It was probably around midnight when a call woke him up. He rolled over and snatched the phone and answered it without checking who it was.

"Wha'sup?" He mumbled out.

"Stiles!" Scott's panicked voice woke him up and had him sitting up in seconds. "Kira's in the hospital!"

"What?! what's wrong?" He yells while putting on pants and waking up Derek in the process.

"She's having the baby!"

"Holy shit, dude!"

"I know!"

:/:/:

He tells Scott that they're on their way and hangs up and fills in Derek while getting Crystal's bag together while Derek gets Crystal and they make their way to the hospital.

They're almost there when Crystal starts clawing at her chest with her little hands and Stiles pulls her short off and stares at the bright green name on her chest.

Derek looks over from the corner of his eyes and grunts out meaning 'what is it?' in Derek speak.

"It's her soulmates name." He runs his fingers over the name. "Sebastian." he reads out loud.

"Dude, it's almost as bad as your name" He says still staring at the name.

"At least people can pronounce my name." Derek parks the car and they make their way into the hospital.

It only takes a minute for them to reach the room where Kira is at and they see Scott pacing outside.

"Stiles! Derek! Thank god you guys are finally here." Scott walks up to them.

Stiles can see his best friend freaking out and makes sure he has the extra inhaler in his pocket just incase he'd need it.

"It's okay Scotty." He takes his best friend by the shoulders to keep him still. "Breath in and out. It'll be okay, okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right. It's okay." Scott nods and repeats it a couple of times until he's calm enough that his hands aren't shaking.

Happy that his friends isn't going to freak out anymore he leans on Derek and fights to keep his eyes opened.

"So-" Derek asks Scott, probably trying to distract him. "-did you guys decide what your going to name him?"

Scott nods his head before replying. "Oh yeah, we're naming him Sebastian.