part 2

How long have I been sleeping for? I have no idea but I'm pretty sure it has been a long long time..

Eh? I'm awake? It feels wierd.. almost as if I was never sleeping from the beginning...where am I again?
I was deep in thoughts when I heard a voice inside my head.

{Select player name...}

Uhhh? Wait, what ??? Is this some kind of isekai novel now?! I already read too many of them! Select a name? .... If it must to be like that I guess here goes nothing... -not that I always secretly wanted this to happen or anything.-
"Rin Taru " I like the ring of it. A bright flash of light blinded me once I choose my name . We're getting started.. how exciting...

~°●°~

Voice 1:"Look honey, it's a baby boy!!"
Voice 2:"He looks so beautiful... What will you name him?"

I felt a pair of hands on my back, then a warm blanket warped around me as I was grabed by another pair of hands who I'm guessing belong to my mother.
Mom(?):"His name will be Rin. Rin Taru..."
Voice 1:" Rin huh? It's perfect..."
Mom:"Dear, would you like to hold him too?"

I guess the first voice is my father but who does the second voice belong to? It sounds feminine and soft like mothers... while i was pondering my mother held me tighter which kinda broke my sleepy mood but I was still exhausted she whispered something I couldn't make out in my sleepy mind.
I guess I'll just go right back to sleep...

(A/N: Time skip cuz I'm too lazy)

It's my 5th birthday today and yes I'm a male now I got used to it after two or three years it was soo wierd at first it's still wierd But anyways my mother and father brought me to a place where you get your magical powers measured by a crystal ball. I didnt spend my 5 years doing nothing. I researched and practiced. I was reincarnated in a world called Luhanus there is magic that comes in many types like chants or no-chant type but all magic except passive ones require {mana} this world is basically a game. It would be better if I just showed you...

{status}:open!

{Name: Rin Taru}
{Age: 5}
{Level: 12}
{Race:《Locked》}

{Titles: 'Reincarnated Soul' 'Quick Learner' '<<The Blessed Soul>>' 'Liar' }

{HP:1340/1340}
{MP:2040/2040}
{STR:1930/1930}
{DEF:2040/2040}
{AGI:3523/3523}
{RES:4531/4531}
{LUCK:9999999}
{CHARM:56281}

{Skills: 《Eye of evil》 《Malicious intent》 《Wielder of all weapons》 《Broken soul》《detection》 《appraisal》}
{Special skill: 《Blessing of Lorra》}

《《ERROR》》

I honestly don't know about the error part but the rest of it looks pretty good if you ask me. And I'm really proud of it. I worked really hard to achieve level 12...
.
.
.
Who am I kidding it was as easy as lifting a feather after all I WAS THE TOP PLAYER IN EVERY SINGLE MMORPG BACK AT EARTH!!!!!
I was smirking like an idiot in front of my mirror when my sly smirk fell of my face. Come to think of it what happened after I died. Well I need to find a way back there to find out I suppose...

"WHERE ARE YOU RIN!!! WE GOTTA LEAVE IN 3 MINUTES!! YOU BETTER BE READY OR I SWEAR!!"

I guess that's my call. My mother won't be happy if I'm late. I quickly got dressed in a suit my mother had bought me a day before the "ceremony" as they call it. It was more of a "Hey put your hand on the shiny thing and wait" type of stuff to be honest. I quickly went down stairs after I did my hair checking my self out beforehand I looked pretty good if you ask me. I had bright blue eyes that twinkled as well as brownish black hair that matched it well they both resembld my father. I also had a nice figure that looked a little feminine maybe because I was still 5 years old or something to do with being a female before well dying...
Anyways I made my way into the living room my parents were waiting at with inpatient expressions on their faces. I gulped loudly as I was quite nervous. Not because I had bad luck in magic or anything but because I was too good at it. If i remember correctly you'd have to be on the same level as an A rank adventurer but my status was far far stronger than a SSS rank monster. I was scared of what would happen if they actually found out. After 5 years if concealing and hiding my powers it was just gonna be a pain to deal with. I was deep in thoughts when all of a sudden my mother said my name. When I got out of my dazed state I noticed we were already in a carriage waiting to arrive to the ceremony. I noticed my father trying to calm mother down but didn't seem to be working. She was almost about to cry mumbling about how I grew up too fast and if I even have attributes in any element magic I would have to leave them. Which is saddening because if I get element based magic i get to enroll in an academy. Honestly I got enough of school in my last life not gonna waste time with it again. I had decided to just conceal my stats but have no idea how. The carriage came to a halt as we had arrived at the palace the ceremony was held at. We all got out of the car. As soon as we did a few guards came up to us and asked for our invitations. My mother pulled it out of the bag she always carried along and handed it to the guard. He took it and called for me to follow him. He told my parents that another guard would accompany them to their seats. This was kind of a big deal. After all it was held in the king's palace. I was sweating bullets at this point but I knew I had sometime untill it was my turn to participate. So I tried to figure out a way to hide my status. I was almost about to give up when I heard a ding sound and a notification appeared.

<<Skill: 《fake status》 is about to be created would you accept it?>>
>YES    NO

Ofcourse I selected yes and tried it out. It had worked!!!!! I finally took a breath of relief as I loosened up a little. As soon as I did I felt a hand on my shoulder. "It's almost your turn. Be prepared" said a guard. I'm not sure what she meant by it so I gave her a confused look but she didn't notice or just ignored. I calmed my self down. It's going to be fine.
"RIN TARU!" Called a guard...loudly.

Finally my name was called.