REQUEST Vanya x Five

This one was requested by @deadpastabooks I hope you enjoy.

"Why are you so serious all the time?" 

"Because I have to be." Five said crossing his arms earning an eyeroll from Vanya. 

"You need to loosen up, a lot." Vanya said plopping down in the bed next to Five causing him to bounce and look at her. They were in Vanya's bedroom, Five came in there to talk a lot. He felt as if Vanya was a good listener, not being gifted like the rest of them she was easier to talk to. It just Made Five comfortable in a way, he didn't know what it was but it helped whatever it was. 

"I stretch everyday as you know." he said smirking at her, she rolled her eyes again and smaked the back of his head. She looked at him pouting and crossing her arms.

"That's not what I meant and you know it. Stop being a brat about it." She said getting up and walking over to her Violin she had sitting in the corner picking it up along with the bow. She tucked the violin under her chin and laid the bow gently across the strings moving it back and forth producing a soft melody. She closed her eyes, eyelashes tickling her cheek's as she played, she jumped slightly the action causing her hand to jerk the bow, the violin then producing a SHRIEK . Five had snaked his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. 

"Don't quit playing, it relaxes my nerves." He said his eyes closed Vanya smiled at him in the mirror placing the bow across the strings and once again playing a soft tune.