Chapter 1: Shots Fired (continued)

In the previous chapter, you guys wanted me to save Nightmare(that idiot)

Ella: Come on. Let's go.

Makenna: I don't want him with us! He'll just slow us down! *glares at Ella*

Charlie: I agree. He's nothing but trouble. Why did you bring him? *glares at Ella*

Lizzy: *is shooting Endos* Thanks Ella. We can teach him a lesson once we find a safe spot. *smiles at Ella*

Ella: Thanks. We need to get out of here. You and Makenna get some supplies while Charlie and I shoot these Endos off. *shoots Endos*

Lizzy: Get the water Makenna! I'll get the food!

Makenna: On it! *takes water*

Charlie: Is it safe to go back to our base?

Ella: No. The Endos probably made it their base now. We need to find another safe place to go to.

Charlie: We're probably gonna have to go outside and find one. We can't stay here and search. 

Lizzy: *runs to Charlie and Ella* We have all the supplies! What do we do now?

Ella: We need to go out and find a new place to stay. The Endos are crowding in on us.

Nightmare: I know some people who can help. 

Charlie: Are you sure?

Nightmare: Yes! Please trust me. I know some people. They're called the Fazbears. They have a base and everything. 

Makenna: *inspects Nightmare* 

Lizzy: *stares at Makenna* Give him a chance.

Makenna: *mumbles under breath* This b*tch better take us there.

Ella: Lead the way. And DON'T betray us!

Nightmare: I promise. Follow me. *heads outside*

Lizzy: Get your guns ready. 

Charlie: Ella, when we find a safe spot, can I talk to you?

Ella: Sure, but focus now. Keep an eye on Nightmare

*Everyone heads out of the shack and follows Nightmare*

*After 45 minutes  of killing Endos, They found a small, abandon Walmart(not sponsored XD)*

Ella: We're gonna have to stay here for the night. Nightmare, how far are the 'Fazbears'?

Nightmare: Not that far. Just two miles away.

Makenna: I'm gonna see if there's any food or water here. And some medicine. Wanna help Liz?

Lizzy: Later. I need to organize some things.

*While Makenna finds food, Lizzy cocks or reload guns, Charlie guards the doors and Ella sits in a corner reloading her gun and putting together her rifle* 

Charlie: *walks over to Ella* Hey. Can I talk to you?

Ella: *is putting together rifle* Sure.

Charlie: You've been down lately. Are you okay?

Ella: *stops putting rifle together* I'm fine.

Charlie: In girl language, that means your not fine. Are you sure you're okay?

Ella: I said I'm fine. *grabs pistol*

Charlie: *holds Ella's hand to stop her from grabbing the pistol* Ella. What is wrong?

Ella: *stares at Charlie's hand on her hand* ...I...I don't want to talk about it.

Charlie: Please tell me. *squeezes Ella's hand*

Ella: It's Springtrap.

Charlie: Who?

Lizzy: Hey! Sorry to interrupt but do any of you guys have a knife I can borrow?

Ella: *takes out pocket knife* Here.

Lizzy: Thanks! *runs to Makenna*

Charlie:  So...who is this Springtrap guy?

Ella: He was my boyfriend! We were always together but then...

Charlie: Endos?

Ella: They separated us apart. I haven't seen him in five years. I never forgot about him but I don't know if he still remembers me.

Charlie: Oh. *looks at his hand holding Ella's* Well, I hope you feel better. Maybe Springtrap is with the 'Fazbears'! You can find him there!

Ella: You could be right! Thanks Charlie. *hugs Charlie*

Charlie: No problem.

Makenna: We found supplies! 

Lizzy: You mean I found the supplies. You just sat there eating a protein bar!

Makenna: Did NOT! I was helping!

Lizzy: Yeah! Being a couch potato!

Makenna: I helped! Don't give yourself all the credit! At least 50/50!

Lizzy: How about 95/5!  

Makenna: Whatever! I still helped! Did you fix the rifle Ella?

Ella: Yeah. Here. *hands rifle to Makenna*

Makenna: Thank yo- *sees Charlie's hand on top of Ella's* Oh! Did we miss something here? I didn't know you two were together!

Charlie: W-what! No! *removes hand from Ella's* It's not what it looks like!

Ella: I have a boyfriend already! He was just-

Makenna: No need to hide the truth! I understand! We'll leave you too alone!

Charlie: What the hell Makenna! 

Makenna: Have fun you two!

Ella: MAKENNA! *chases Makenna*

Nightmare: Does this happen all the time?

Lizzy: *sits across from Nightmare* Every time. She always thinks Charlie and Ella have a 'special relationship'. *starts a fire and puts a pot  over it then dumps four cans of tomato soup in the pot*

Charlie: Ugh! Every time! I keep telling her we're just friends!

Lizzy: She won't stop till her mission is complete. *adds salt to the soup then stirs* 

Nightmare: Though to be honest, Makenna does have a point.

Charlie: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

Lizzy: Foods ready!

*Once Makenna and Ella stop fighting, they sat down in a circle and ate the tomato soup Lizzy made. When they finished eating, they fell asleep and waited for the next day to come.*

                                                                                              To be Continued