Chapter 3

Christian's POV.

I woke up before the alarm clock. I don't want to sleep anymore. I decided to run earlier.
Outside it is good, fresh. Inserting headphones and selecting a song, I ran, thinking about tonight.

When I arrived at the office, I was glad that today there were no important talks. I just need to read and sign several contracts.

"Andrea, reserve a table at 8:30 pm in «Heights» for two. And order the flowers from Cameron."

"Two minutes and all will be done."

"Thank you in advance."

" Mr. Grey, the flowers are delivered to your home. The table is reserved. Anything else?"

" Yes coffee." Andrea nodded and left the office.

I read all the contracts and other documents, some of them are signed. Since nothing is more important, I decided to go home.

" Andrea, don't wait for me today again. Call me only for particularly important and urgent reasons."

" Ok. Good luck, Mr. Grey!" she smiled in response and i left the building.

At 7:30 pm I got into the car and drove to Anya. I can't wait to see her again. Only  the day had passed since our last meeting, and I was already going crazy about not seeing her long time and not kissing those tender lips.

" Sir, we are here."

"Wait for us, Taylor." I got out of the car and headed for the door of the apartment.

The door opened to me blonde. Stop. Who's that girl? What's happening.

"Wow!" she was very surprised to see me. "Mr. Grey?"

"Yes, Miss. Call Ana, please."

"Ana, Christian Grey came for you. It seems you need to tell me a lot." apparently this girl is very curious.
"Kate!" Ana exclaimed, leaving the room.

Oh my God! She's irresistible! This dress perfectly emphasizes her exquisite body!

"Hi! I'm ready."

" Hi! Woooww, Ana!  From you not to tear eyes!" I said, stretching a bouquet of roses. "Beautiful roses for a beautiful girl!"

"WOAH! Thanks! I'll put them in a vase and come back." said Ana, disappearing behind the door.

"I'm ready. We can go."

I extended my hand to Ana and we headed to the car. Once in car, I asked

"Ana, who is this girl who opened the door for me?"

"She's Kate my best friend and part-time neighbor. We live in the same apartment bought by her parents. But it is temporary. Until I earn my own apartment."

" I thought at first that I had confused the door." I said and Ana laughed.

We rode in silence and I admired her beauty. I look at her lips again and lose control after a few seconds. I have been waiting for this moment for so long. I move closer to her and look into her eyes as if asking permission. She slowly reaches out to me and I cover her lips with my own. Opening my mouth with my tongue I deepen the kiss and it becomes intense, passionate and thirsty for something more. We're parting due to lack of air. I lean my forehead against hers and just look into her eyes. I would always look at them.

" How was your day? Did you write the exam?" I asked, remembering that she had to pass the last exam today.

"Yes, the theme of the song came across easily. I quickly managed and now calmed down. Results on Monday."

"I didn't doubt you. I'm sure you scored a high score." in response, Ana smiled. " do it more often."

"What exactly?" she asked me, puzzled.

"Smile more often. You're beautiful with a smile and without it too!"  Ana blushed and smiled shyly.

"You're embarrassing me. Nobody didn't make such compliments just like that. Thanks!"

"Then I will make you them all evening." Ana just smiled and looked ahead.

"Mr. Grey, we arrived." said Taylor and i got out of the car. Taylor opened Ana's door, and I stretched out my hand, and she put her little hand in it.

We headed for the elevator. Having entered it, I pressed the necessary button and we began to rise.
A few minutes later we saw fiery Seattle. I like the way the restaurant is designed. From the elevator immediately such a beautiful view.

"Mr. Grey, miss .."

" Steele." Ana said to the administrator.

"Miss Steele. Welcome to «Heights». Your table is set. The waiter will suit you."

We sat at the table. Ana turned to the panoramic window.

" You're not afraid of heights? Can we change the table?"

"No no. The view is awesome!"

"You are even more beautiful!" this is the truth. Ana blushed.

" Mr. Grey, what would you like to order?" the waiter approached us.

"Medium fried meat in two portions. Pinot Grigio wine."

"Anything else?"

"Ana?"
" No no. Thanks."

"Then that's all."
"The order will be ready in 10 minutes. Wine will bring now.
Give thanks"

" What do you think, Ana?" I asked.

"Are you the owner?"

"Yeah."

"It's just that everyone treats you that way. Sincerely. That's cool!"

"Yes it is possible."

"Your wine." We were approached by the same waiter with a bottle of wine and two glasses. He put everything on the table, poured wine and left.

"For your success in the exam, Ana!" I said, raising the glass.

"For success!" supported Ana.

We took a sip of wine. I looked at Ana. Need to act!

"Ana?"

"Yes?"

"You will be a my girlfriend?" I finally asked.

"Are you serious? It's not a dream?"

"No, Ana. It's not a dream. Do you agree?"

"Christian ... this is very unexpected. I ... I ..."

"Ana, I know that this sentence is like a bolt from the blue but I'm confident in my actions. Yes I agree. We know each other a little more than a day but you won me over from the first minutes. I really liked you. Your eyes, hair, hands, lips .. You're adorable! Do you agree?" I look at her and see that she is in shock. She looks at me with big eyes.

"I'm afraid. If I agree, then this will be my first serious relationship."

"I know, Ana. I thought about it all the time after the last meeting."

"Ok let's try. I agree."

I sat down next to Ana and pulled her to me, inhaled her smell ..

"Thank you for the opportunity, Ana. I promise you will not regret anything."
I said and dug into her lips and she responded to kiss, but it didn't last long.
The waiter brought our order. The rest of the evening we enjoyed the conversation.

I'm the happiest man on Earth! I hope everything will be good! So hope..