20 (FINAL EPISODE OF SCENERY)

Start from the beginning

'Should I change school again?' I feel tired and walk alone to principle about my classes.

'Okay never mind this is my new school. I should be brave and don't show my weakness.'

'Knock kncok'

"Come in" Mr. Jay said to me.

"I know why you here. So what your name?"
"Y/n"
"Okay wait. *searching for file* here you go. You just follow that map and you can see your classroom there."
"Thank you Mr. Jay"
"No problem"

I hit by someone hand and I falling down to the floor.

'Aww its hurt'

"Y/n? *laugh* you here?"
"*full of afraid* oh Qeyley"
"Why? Are you afraid?" I keep silent and I don't want to talk with her.
"Ya! I'm talking to you are you deaf"
"Sorry I need to go now."
"Wait *she pulling my hair* don't make worst thing in this school or not.. You know already *she push me*"

I run away until I reach the toilet.

"Why I still here? I don't want with her. She really hate me. What should I do? She totally hate me. But what I done? Is it because of Taehyung? *cry*"

I go out and start to searching my class.

'Class A1 class A2 class A3. Yes here'

I come inside class A3 and saw Taehyung talking with his freinds.

'Wait am I in wrong class?'

Someone just pass by and I talk to her.

I show the map and she just pointing the class that at in front of me.

"Oh thank you"
"No problem"
"What your name?
"Me? Oh y/n how about you?"
"I'm Nia this is my class too. Come sit with me."
"Okay"

I come in and Taehyung realize me and he wave to me but I ignore him. Since then I start to ignore him and don't want to talk with him.

Even though we are in the same class without Qeyley were also afraid. He totally afraid with Qeyley. So he understand me and he ignore me too.

-skip time-

I always with Nia and she became my first bestfriend of my life.

She always with me until we go college. And she didn't know about Qeyley. I don't to talk about Qeyley. Even Qeyley just passed by I totally ignore her. But her face was full of anger.

-skip time (graduation)

So me and Nia are pass with our graduation. Were so happy. And we go to college together. While Taehyung also pass his graduation with his bestfriend.

But Qeyley fail just because she not study and she already fall. Taehyung just laugh to her and she come near Taehyung and said "you just look and I will get you"

"Well... I don't want with you cause you jerk."
She start to cry and she run away.

Thats why she not coming to college with us.

So my life was really happy in that college without her. I'm happy with Nia.

But I still ignore Taehyung.

But he start to closed to me.

And one day he with his friend call really famous in our college. I was so happy looking his smile not like before full of darkness and sadness with Qeyley.

So that was my story began.

-flashback end-

"So y/n I just want congrats to you two *smile"

' Are she crazy or she already change?' I say in my mind.

"And I wan to sorry to you for my bad things that I do to you I'm really really sorry. Please forgive me"

"I already forgive you and how did you know that this day is my wedding?"
"My friend. They say today is your wedding day so this is my time to say sorry to you and I want to sorry to Taehyung too."
"Oh okay..."

"Are you okay y/n?"
"Yeah I'm okay."

"The wedding was just to start y/n" Nia say happily.

I put my phone on the table and leave the room with Nia and Qeyley.

I standing in front of the door. And the door open for me. But Qeyley say that she want to go to the toilet and say okay to her.

So its only me and Nia.

"Who probably is she?"
"I will tell you laterits long of story"
"Okay babe. So let's go now."

I walk on the red carpet and holding the beautiful flower. And I see Taehyung that standing there waiting for me. I come closer and I standing in front of him.

With his beautiful face that appear from his face. He smile and holding my hands.

-skip time-

You already called as wife and husband you may kiss.

So we kiss just a little and today is my very best day.

"This is our beautiful journey since primary until now we are the best. This is the best scenery of our life I love you babe" Taehyung said to me.

"I love you too Tae. I can't stop loving you and this is our fate and destiny." I said to him.

"I have something to you *smile* "

He hold me hand and stand middle of the red carpet.
He said wait to me and he click his hand for signaling something.

The video was played with the song and my picture that he take before (the 'click' of my previous episode is my pictures that he take)

"What song is this? You make it? And when did you take this pictures?"

"Yes I made this song for us its called 'Scenery' I put our life in that song. And I take this picture with my watch. You know that watch that I fixed that night. I just lied to you *laugh* I just want to taking your picture. And this is what I call Scenery of our life"

"Its so beautiful"

"Look at me" Taehyung said.

I look through his beautiful eyes and he said, " I promised to be with you no matter what and I promise to you that I want to to protect you with our children. I love you so much."

"I love you too babe"

We kiss each other and that was my beautiful scene ever in my life.

-THE END-

(2010 words)

Thank you for reading my story guys. I hope you like it. I really appreciate who read my story. Even though it's just imagination but I really love it. Its just story of us with Taehyung.

Thank you very much..

Are you think this is the ended ???

Wait for book 2 of scenery 😘💜