20 (FINAL EPISODE OF SCENERY)

Start from the beginning

She open the door and we look at the women that appear in the in front of the room.

"Who are you?" Nia ask to her. While me still standing in shocked 'she....she....' I don't realize that my tear drop in my cheeks but I feel the anger in my heart.

"Sorry for interrupt, but I was y/n's friend. Can I talk to her" she ask Nia.

"Y/n? This is really your friend?"

I look at her face that full of hateness.

"Oh yes... Come in *fake smile*" I say to her. She in with her widely smile.

"Y/n you so great and awesome" she telling me but I don't think she telling me the truth.

"Thank you Qeyley" with my fake smile. I really done with her.

-flashback from primary school-

I was lonely at the table. Its break time and no one want to accompany me. I know I'm bad. Everyday I just watching Taehyung and I don't think its a good idea. Qeyley was really bad. I just want to see his face. Why she always angry with me. I'm done with her.

"Hey bastard. I told you to stop watching Taehyung . if you watching my Taehyung again I will cut you." Qeyley said to me.

"Sorry? I don't want to fight with you but did he love you like did he protect you?" I said to her with full of anger.

"Hey sorry. He is my boyfriend and who are you talking like this. He doesn't love you and he only love me not you. He will marry me no matter what not with you bastard." She said to me.

I just keep silent and leave the table.

"Hey where did you going?" She said. I run away until I reach my classroom.

"Y/n?" some boy calling my name.
"*breath* yes?" I turn around and its Taehyung.
"Are you okay?" He said.
"*still breath* yeah I'm okay.

I just about to fall but Taehyung carried me. And I heard someone screaming.

"Ya!!!!!!"
"Oh Qeyley" Taehyung said shockley.
"You are really *pulling Taehyung hand* come here. Don't come to this bastard. You only love me and I only love you. Stop caring about her."

Taehyung keep silent and follow what she said. Qeyley come to me and. Whispered, "stop meet him or not you will die if you really want him, I know what to do I will kill him with you also. I don't want someone touch my boy especially you bastard. Or you can leave this school. And don't meet Taehyung."

I just keep silent and heard what she said to me.
I don't know what to do now. I'm afraid. So I decide to leave that school for my goodness.

(Tomorrow)

I go to another school and meet new teacher and new friends there.

-skip year-

I was in secondary school. And this is what I want to go. There so many handsome guys here. And I'm totally shocked. I know you don't know what I see.

'Taehyung?' I mumble to myself.

"I can't go here. There must be Qeyley" I search around and I don't see her.